Whats in Your CD Player ?

Brett

Right now I'm stuck on these albums:

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication (Just saw them in concert, can't get them out of my head!)

Dashboard Confessional - MTV Unplugged

Dave Matthews - Before These Crowded Streets

Jimmy Buffett - Havana Daydreamin'

The Get Up Kids - Something to Write Home About

Something Corporate - Audioboxer

David Gray - White Ladder

Coldplay - A Rush of Blood To The Head

Sherm00

wow this is soooo cool.

In my car I have the disney 100years of magic oficial CD and disney collection 1,2,and 3. then I have garth brooks, john denver, bryan adams, alabama, lonestar and some 80's/country mix albums I made.

at home I have a mix of everything from alabama to disney to zztop. if it's a good song i play it. i change moods often. Now that I have a new baby on the way (any day now) I haven't changed much off of the disney cd's.

tomman710

Recently, I have been rotating between ...

311 - Grassroots
311 - Music
The Beatles - Abbey Road
The Beatles - White Album
Sublime - 40oz to Freedom
Beastie Boys - Check Your Head
The Smiths - Singles
The Doors - Greatest Hits
NOFX - So Long and Thanks for All the Shoes
The Impossibles - Anthology
The Impossibles - Return
Ozma - Rock and Roll Part Three
Walt Disney World 100 Years of Magic CD
SpectroMagic CD
Peter Pan Soundtrack

ANGELKG381

I LOVE LISTENING TO
**ILLUMINATIONS REFLECTIONS OF EARTH
***TARZAN

WELA OH WELA WELA OH WELA WELA OH WELA WEAAAAAAA.
I LOVE TAPESTRY OF DREAMS!!!!!!

I BLAST IT AND I DONT CARE WHO HEARS IT B/C IM A DISNEY FREAK

imagineersrock

Originally posted by ANGELKG381
I LOVE LISTENING TO
**ILLUMINATIONS REFLECTIONS OF EARTH
***TARZAN

WELA OH WELA WELA OH WELA WELA OH WELA WEAAAAAAA.
I LOVE TAPESTRY OF DREAMS!!!!!!

I BLAST IT AND I DONT CARE WHO HEARS IT B/C IM A DISNEY FREAK

hahaha... welcome to the forums:cool:

Speedo Bob

I have lots of Disney CDS but I mostly listen to those when I have a trip coming up. Know a days I usually slam Barry Manilow on, Copa Cabana is the bomb. There is nothing that I like better then after a long stressful week at work, I order a couple of large pizzas for myself slip on my Speedo and pump some Barry Manilow tunes in my parents basement.It is so relaxing!!!!

PhotoDave219

Barry Manilow? To each their own, i suppose.

While i dig on George Winston's cover of "Love me Two Times" and the occasional classical piece here and there, i've never quite heard anyone call Manilow "The Bomb" before.

If he's your thing, then groovey. But Manilow? Whoa! :confused:

imagineersrock

Originally posted by Speedo Bob
I have lots of Disney CDS but I mostly listen to those when I have a trip coming up. Know a days I usually slam Barry Manilow on, Copa Cabana is the bomb. There is nothing that I like better then after a long stressful week at work, I order a couple of large pizzas for myself slip on my Speedo and pump some Barry Manilow tunes in my parents basement.It is so relaxing!!!!

speedo huh- thats........different........:lookaroun

:lol:

Atticus

Let's just say my music taste and interest in Disney are odd...

....currently I'm playing

- Give Up The Ghost (formerly American Nightmare)
- Black Cross
- Every Time I Die
- The Hope Conspiracy
- Madison
- Folly
- With Resistence

Most of these are hardcore, metal, and some punk.

Like I said, odd pairing of music taste and Disney lol...

Hurricane

cd of Wilderness lodge background music, copland apalachain spring suite, miles davis kind of blue, and jan hammer - miami vice soundtrack was in my 5disk before i swapped it out for something dvd audio compatible

THX-1701

Account Suspended
Originally posted by THX-1701
Right now,
KISS,"Destroyer"
is in my cd player!

Detroit Rock City Man!

Speaking of KISS,they should have made the rockin roller coaster with a KISS theme instead of an Areosmith.

Areosmith and 50s cars don't seem to match rally well .Thats more like American Graffitti music.
*o*

THX-1701

Account Suspended
Originally posted by THX-1701
Speaking of KISS,they should have made the rockin roller coaster with a KISS theme instead of an Areosmith.

Areosmith and 50s cars don't seem to match rally well .Thats more like American Graffitti music.
*o*

How about changing test track to a KISS theme!
*o*
or a least a M.A.D.D. theme!

"omfg!"

Wckd Queen

Hey, PinkRose...wink wink ;)

PinkRose, the Vuelve tape is always in the player in the car, no matter what ;) (PinkRose and I are good friends, btw. We go way back! Shes the one who led me here from our...uhh...other board ;) )

I have very eclectic taste in music, and I tend to change cds like the wind.

Right now, I am going thru an 80s revival of sorts. Just got the GoGos BTM cd, which I love, and am also playing all the Police cds, Blondie Greatest Hits, Duran Duran, Def Leppard, Purple Rain soundtrack, various 80s compilation cds with all sorts of different songs on them, RamonesMania and lots of Squeeze.

But I also listen to Garth Brooks, Sting, Eagles, everything and anything by BonJovi and Springsteen, various musical soundtracks (just added Chicago as well! Love it!)...oh my gosh, the list just goes on and on!!

Anyone remember a few years ago when McDonalds was doing the different Disney cds? Yeah. I listen to those too :lol: Love the Beauty and the Beast soundtrack, and I have this cd that I always get asked to copy called "By Request, Timeless Favorites Selected by The Disney Store Guests" It was something done for the 10th Anniversary of the Disney Stores back in 1997 and its got some wonderful selections on it! I also love to play the Milleneum cd :)

pinkrose

Hey WQ!!!! Yep, the Vuelve cd is in my cd player alot also.
I remember those McDonalds cds. I only got 2 of them though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom