Whats in Your CD Player ?

Firewolfe51

WE LOVE THE 80'S!!!! 80's music is the best, but we do stretch anywhere from Cher to Three Doors Down. Wide range, huh? Guess we need to invest in some Disney cd's. Sure would like to have that COP song to listen to. Which cd is the best?

dxwwf3

Right now I've got home created greatest hits from Jay Z, Eminem, 50 Cent, and music from Grand Theft Auto Vice City (80's to the max). And you can't forget greatest hits from all 4 Disney parks (Ok so I can combine MGM and AK :animwink: ).

ISTCrew20

CD players are SO ten minutes ago...(lol...inside joke)

Anyway..Im listening to Jason Mraz. I really like his style of music, he's awesome

lifeguard1020

This IS a Good Thread...

I have recently found myself listening to:
The Pixies-Doolittle
Nada Surf-The Proximity Effect
Nada Surf-Let Go
Wilco-Yankee Foxtrot Hotel
Ozma-Spending Time On The Boarderline
Badly Drawn Boy-Have You Fed The Fish?
The Get Up Kids-On A Wire

Dan

Solace17

Originally posted by PhotoDave219
Dave Ralph, sandra collins, Led Zepplin, the doors, metallica, the who, a bunch of classical stuff i downloaded..... mainly mix CD's that i made. You name it - i've probably got it (just as so its not country).

And Underworld. Cant forget about them.

no, one certainly cannot forget about underworld! i think that was the only electronica metioned: what a shame, what a shame.

right now i've got Amon Tobin - Out From Out Where in my CD player and Sasha - Airdrawndagger in the DVD player, which plays CDs. I would highly suggest going on Amazon.com and listening to some samples. Broaden your horizons; electronica isn't just techno rave music.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom