Whats in Your CD Player ?

WDWDave

Account Suspended
Original Poster
As a 32 year old married male with no children I suddenly felt a little awkward when asked the other day

"What kind of music do you listen to?" LOL

Let's see here is what my wife and I listen to 99.99 % of the time

(In no particular order)

The Hunchback of Notre Dame - Soundtrack
Lilo and Stitch - Soundtrack
Beauty and the Beast - Soundtrack
Hercules - Soundtrack
Tarzan - Soundtrack
Fantasia 2000 - Soundtrack
Treasure Planet - Soundtrack
Mulan - Soundtrack
Monsters Inc. - Soundtrack
The Lion King - Soundtrack
The Little Mermaid - Soundtrack
The Jungle Book - Soundtrack
SpectroMagic
Fantasmic
Atlantis - Soundtrack
Pocahontas - Soundtrack
Disney's The Animal Kingdom
Illuminations Reflections of Earth.

Hmmm what kind of music do I listen to you ask?

This has got me wondering about you the WDWMagic readers.

What is currently in your CD player right now?

MicBat

:lol: I know how you feel, dave!!

Right now, I'm hooked on...
-Lion King Broadway Soundtrack
-WDW Official Album 2000
-Magic in the Streets
-WDW Forever CD
-Newsies Soundtrack
-Mulan Soundtrack

The other day, actually... A bunch of friends and I get into my car, I turn it on, and the Spectromagic theme is blasting... VERY emberassing.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I love to blast SpectroMagic or the Main Street Electrical Parade in my car. :animwink: (I don't care who hears it!)

Pam

BigNorm

Currently I'm spinning the O Mickey, Where Art Thou? disk alot, as well as Steven Curtis Chapman's All About Love, WDW 2000 Official Album, WDW Forever CD - The Haunted Mansion.

tinkerbell2

I have the Walt Disney World Resort Official Album- the Epcot Entrance Medley and the Fantasy in the Sky are my favorite songs on the CD.

RickEff

Every time I feel a little lonely for WDW I put my Millenium CD from Epcot and I feel much better! Reflections of Earth and Tapestry of Nations...wow!

PhotoDave219

Dave Ralph, sandra collins, Led Zepplin, the doors, metallica, the who, a bunch of classical stuff i downloaded..... mainly mix CD's that i made. You name it - i've probably got it (just as so its not country).

And Underworld. Cant forget about them.

dixiegirl

lol.....

oh my god you guys are killing me..especially kingdom konsultant......
i'm glad i'm not the only one who rides around with small world blasting in my car.......lets see , right now i go between disney magical moments soundtrack......one of those exclusives from the disney store and sound tracks from the park......my daughter is in love with it.......

monorail256

I have a wide range of CD's next to my CD player.. as many have you have said.. I also have the SpectroMagic (and I listen to it about.. 2 times a day, at full blast of course). Along with SpectroMagic I have, "Magic in the Streets", Fantasmic, Numerous Official Walt Disney World Albums, Fantasia 2000 soundtrack, Millenium Celebration CD, Mix of downloaded Disney World music and ride tracks, The Clarks (a band from Pittsburgh that is beginning to get pretty popular), Star Wars Trilogy soundtracks, Attack of the Clones Soundtrack, and currently in the CD player.. Ase of Base for some reason.. haha :lol:

MoNoRaIl256

Oh.. Did I forget to mention my girl Kelly Clarkson? ;)

yodathefrog

Originally posted by WDW1971
I have tickets to see them this Saturday night. I'm a big fan, but I've never seen them live. I can't wait!

You are in for one of the best concerts you've ever seen! I have seen them 4 times, and everytime the get better. As for my car CD player...I have four CD's in rotation: 1. Audio Adrenaline-Worldwide 2. Jars of Clay: Furthermore- From the Studio 3. Rascal Flatts- Melt 4. Beauty and the Beast- Broadway Musical Soundtrack.

WDW1971

Originally posted by yodathefrog
You are in for one of the best concerts you've ever seen! I have seen them 4 times, and everytime the get better. As for my car CD player...I have four CD's in rotation: 1. Audio Adrenaline-Worldwide 2. Jars of Clay: Furthermore- From the Studio 3. Rascal Flatts- Melt 4. Beauty and the Beast- Broadway Musical Soundtrack.

I almost bought the Audio Adrenaline CD. The only song I've heard from it is "Pierced", though. I really like that song.

yodathefrog

Originally posted by WDW1971
I almost bought the Audio Adrenaline CD. The only song I've heard from it is "Pierced", though. I really like that song.

It just might be one of the best CD's. Very close runner with Underdog.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom