Whats in Your CD Player ?

RickEff

Other than Disney music ... :lol:

And in no particular order...

Peter Gabriel, Pink Floyd, Lorenna McKennitt, Matchbox Twenty, YES, Rush, Eric Clapton, Paul Simon, Bob Seger, Bruce Springsteen, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Who ... you get the idea.

I'm feeling old now.

Rick

NADisney

Gee,lets see or hear that is....

I have two WDW Forever cd's and Disneyland Forever - I love these three because I was able to make them when they still had the kiosks at Downtown Disney 2000, and Disneyland's Main Street Music shop in 2002 .

I love listening to America Sings which took over the Carousel of Progress in 1983 at Disneyland ( I just found the video of the attraction at www.DisneylandSource.com before the cast became part of Splash Mountain in 1989.

I listen to both Fantasmic cd's (DL & WDW). Disneyland -the Official album,WDW -official album, The Haunted Mansion cd,Disneyland Paris 10th anniversary cd.
I can't wait to get Disneyland's 50th anniversary cd when it comes out 2005.

:sohappy: :sohappy:

tigsmom

Lately it's been the Eagles Greatest Hits Vol. 1 & 2 (mother's day gifts) Also Jim Brickman. DisneyMania is usually in the Cd in the car.

PuertoRekinSam

In my car I have 5 cds I listen too a lot

Chasing Daylight, the new Sister Hazel Album

Vonrey the selftitled debut album by a group who will be going places very quickly.

A CD of MP3s that is 12 hrs long that has everything from Frank Sinatra to Foo Fighters, to the Epcot Future World Center background loop

the last Album is brooks and Dunn Steers and Stripes.. I'll be seeing them on Thursday. Woo!

And of course, an MP3 cd of Jimmy Buffett, every song he's recorded that i know of... I can drive from Baltimore to Orlando just on this one CD

PalmTree7998

Jimmy Buffett is in my car CD player and Oleander is in the CD player at home...my son and I love to listen to the Walt Disney World Resort Official Album though. My fave is Fantasy in the Sky and my son loves the Splash Mountain Medley.

stingrock23

I've got the wdw official album, islands of adventure album, the lost world:jurassic park soundtrack, 311's from chaos, and weird al's new cd, poodle hat. it's pretty funny.

mkepcotmgmak

WHAT A GREAT THREAD! LOVE IT!
glad to know im not the only DISNEY MUSIC FREAK
right now in my player in my vehicle i have the
Aida on Broadway Soundtrack
The Lion King on Broadway Soundtrack
Beauty and the Beast
and IllumiNations

In my room i have
Disney Mania
Millenium Celebration
SpectroMagic
Fantasmic
MSEP
Animal Kingdom
Best of the 80's
Janis Joplin
Chris Rice
two of the WOW Worship CDs
and the other 40 are burned cds, with prob 1/4 of them burned with Disney attractions that i downloaded, (and Main Street U.S.A area music)

DisneyJill

Whoever said they blast Spectromagic in their car just made me feel 100% better about myself!! I listen to that CD so much I am afraid I will wear it out. Also, Beauty and the Beast on Broadway, Manheim Steamroller Meets the Mouse, Disney Classics and Lilo and Stitch soundtrack. And Bob Marley, Dave Matthews, Jimmy Buffett, Norah Jones & the Dixie Chicks can be found in my room/car frequently.

Maria

The soundtrack of "Chicago", and a nice mix of "night time music" with new age music to fall asleep with. :animwink:

Rdedeian

Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds - Live @ Holmes Center in Boone, NC on 3.29.03

Jason Mraz - Live @ Spreckles Theatre in San Diego, CA on 2.1.03

Big Pooh

I'm rotating between:
Lynyrd Skynyrd-Vicious Cycle
Allman Brothers-Hittin' The Note
Sammy Hagar-Hallelujah(Live)
Roger Waters-In The Flesh(Live)
Ben Harper-Live From Mars
Carlos Santana-Shaman
Chris Aaron Band-Born With The Blues
Doyle Bramhall II & Smokestack-Welcome
Eric Clapton-One More Car, One More Rider
Gov't Mule-The Deep End, Vols I and II
Ian Moore-Modernday Folklore
Journey-Red 13

Just in case there's any doubt, I'm a full blooded Rockin' Hippie. I don't really look the part anymore, but I'll never get it comepletely out of my system.

Cheers :wave:

cookiee_munster

at the mo ive been listening to

oasis - heathen chemistry

kylie - fever

danni minogue - neon nights

goldfrapp - black cherry

madonna - american life

then if i'm in a disney mood or my mom finally finds my "secret not to be touched" disney CD's she plays the mainstreet electrical parade music as loud as she can... she loves it! we all do, lol

jaimjaim25

We drove to Disney 3 weeks ago from NJ. We made tons of mixxed CDs many of them Disney themed. Anyway, one that my sister made had fun songs, like Hermans Hermits, etc.. AND when we got to Epcot, Hermins Hermins were there performing! It was such a coincidence, cause everything else on the CD (old 60 and 70s songs) were played before they went on stage.. very odd coincidence ;)

imagineersrock

Originally posted by RozFan
In my CD player right now is The Sounds, Jewel and afi.

Disney wise I have a Bug's Life. Randy Newman rocks!

how do u like the sounds on cd?? i heard a live performance and didnt think they were to great but thought they had the potential to be good on cd

ANYWAYS- in my cd player right now [ofcourse] evanescence....!

-but i assurse you my ROE cd is my second most listened 2 :cool:

RozFan

Honestly I think it is one of the better CD's out right now. The lead singer is amazing. I wish I could have the chance to see them live.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom