What's a ride/attraction you've never done?

Marc Gil

agreed. My sister/cousin went on after drinking around the world....I was laughing at them saying they wuold be hurling everywhere. Joke was on me(the one that didn't drink). I had the worst headache till the next morning as well as puking up my dinner. never.ever.again.
Aaawww! That stinks! Yeah, I always get the worst headaches after I ride. The last time I rode, I felt really nauseous, but I didn't puke, thank god!

danpam1024

I've realized as we plan our trip this summer there are a few rides I've never done.

I can't ever recall riding Dumbo or Astro Orbiter. I've also never ridden the Magic Carpets.

At Epcot I've never done Ellen or Turtle Talk
Only do Ellen if you're hot and tired- otherwise you might be mad that you will never get those 45 minutes of your life back-EVER! :D

danpam1024

HoP...I always mean to go but it seems like we get caught up in so many other attractions that it just never happens:oops:

Most of the movies in WS we pass on as well but honestly they just don't interest me in the least.
Shame on you! :joyfull: When we used to take our DS out of school for a Disney trip, we always went to HoP to make the vacation more "educational". He was actually always fascinated by it, even as a little boy :confused:

I always feel bad for the CM working in the film room after you get off Malestorm. Everyone walks right thru- not interested at all in their culture. DH always makes us stop and watch :)

Weather_Lady

If I don't count any already-gone attractions:

AK: FOTLK, *Finding Nemo, Flights of Wonder, *It's Tough to Be A Bug, Planet Watch/Affection Section, Primeval Whirl
MK: *Astro Orbiter
HS: Fantasmic, Lights, Motors, Action!, *Beauty and the Beast, *Little Mermaid, One Man's Dream
Epcot: Ellen's Energy Adventure, *post-refurb Test Track, *Sum of All Thrills
All parks: I haven't done most of the Meet-and-Greets

(I should add that we're about to "catch up" to what we've missed: the asterisked (*) items on this list are on our itinerary for our visit next week.)

danpam1024

If I don't count any already-gone attractions:

AK: FOTLK, *Finding Nemo, Flights of Wonder, *It's Tough to Be A Bug, Planet Watch/Affection Section, Primeval Whirl
MK: *Astro Orbiter
HS: Fantasmic, Lights, Motors, Action!, *Beauty and the Beast, *Little Mermaid, One Man's Dream
Epcot: Ellen's Energy Adventure, *post-refurb Test Track, *Sum of All Thrills
All parks: I haven't done most of the Meet-and-Greets

(I should add that we're about to "catch up" to what we've missed: the asterisked (*) items on this list are on our itinerary for our visit next week.)
What do you do at DAK?!?!:p

got2lovedisney

In the Parks
No
I've never seen the film in the China pavilion nor the film in the Norway Pavilion. Not sure if I've seen O'Canada but I have a vague recollection that I have.

Weather_Lady

What do you do at DAK?!?!:p

Lots of things. Kilimanjaro Safaris, both of the walking trails, Expedition Everest, Kali River Rapids, Triceratop Spin, Dinosaur, the Boneyard, the Oasis exhibits, watch some of the live entertainment, have lunch, and call it a day. We have always planned to do one of the shows, but the timing has never worked out before. This time, FOTLK will be closed, and we're committed to seeing Nemo.

There are several reasons for the things we haven't done (e.g., I've only been to AK twice and AK was newly built and didn't have half of those attractions the first time I visited; "It's Tough to Be a Bug" is a film none of us has ever seen, and I read some reviews that made me think it might be too scary for my 4-year-old last time; my daughter wasn't tall enough for Primeval Whirl and nobody was really interested in it so we skipped it; Flights of Wonder and the Rafiki/Affection Section stuff are duplicative of attractions and the bird show at our local zoo, and we simply don't have enough "Disney time" to spend it on things we have at home, etc). Call it a case of "ignorance is bliss," but I've always felt that (with the exception of FOTLK and Nemo) we'd still managed to experience all the best of what AK has to offer.

DfromATX

I must be a Disney nerd. :) Just a few days ago I made a list of attractions we've missed (and we're not even going to Disney anytime soon). I was on the Disney website going thru the list of attractions seeing what we've missed. I was surprised we've missed so many!

Here's mine: MK - River Boat, Carousel of Progress, and of course the mine train; HS - One Man's Dream; AK - FOTLK; and most of them being at Epcot - Captain EO, Ellen, Figment, and something called Sea Base which I don't know what it is. Too many missed at Epcot!

minniemickeyfan

Lots of things. Kilimanjaro Safaris, both of the walking trails, Expedition Everest, Kali River Rapids, Triceratop Spin, Dinosaur, the Boneyard, the Oasis exhibits, watch some of the live entertainment, have lunch, and call it a day. We have always planned to do one of the shows, but the timing has never worked out before. This time, FOTLK will be closed, and we're committed to seeing Nemo.

There are several reasons for the things we haven't done (e.g., I've only been to AK twice and AK was newly built and didn't have half of those attractions the first time I visited; "It's Tough to Be a Bug" is a film none of us has ever seen, and I read some reviews that made me think it might be too scary for my 4-year-old last time; my daughter wasn't tall enough for Primeval Whirl and nobody was really interested in it so we skipped it; Flights of Wonder and the Rafiki/Affection Section stuff are duplicative of attractions and the bird show at our local zoo, and we simply don't have enough "Disney time" to spend it on things we have at home, etc). Call it a case of "ignorance is bliss," but I've always felt that (with the exception of FOTLK and Nemo) we'd still managed to experience all the best of what AK has to offer.
The top thing on your list to do should be One Mans Dream. I make a point to do it every trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom