What's a ride/attraction you've never done?

HouCuseChickie

The only things I can think of are (and I'm sticking with the 4 main parks)-
1. RNR 2. Mission Space 3. Primeval Whirl 4. Sum of all Thrills

And the only reasons I haven't ridden them...we took a WDW break from 1998 - 2010. Our older one finally hit the 44" mark this past trip, but the younger one is still below that and currently, both still have a little ways to go before 48". While sometimes we split and I can ride some things with higher height requirements, I just haven't been able to try everything at this point because of their respective heights. This list will hopefully change by November as that trip is just for me and DH. So, at least 1 and 2 will be checked off at that time.

jpittore1

I had to really think about it and go thru the attraction list. The only thing that I have never done is ride the main street transportation up and down main street. Do they still do this?
They only do the car and horse rides for the first hour when MK opens then they stop due to crowds Look for all the hidden Mickeys on the horse's bridle and harness.

We made it our mission three years ago to ride everything at all the parks and watch every movie at Epcot. We're excited and waiting to for the new Mine Train and ride the new Test track this year.

The Magical Genie 123

I actually have a lot of attractions that I haven't been on. I'm kind of embarrassed to name them all, but here they are:

Magic Kingdom: Country Bear Jamboree, Tom Sawyer Island, Hall of Presidents, Enchanted Tiki Room, Enchanted Tales with Belle.

Epcot: Ellen's Energy Adventure.

DHS: Rock n Roller Coaster, Disney Junior Live on Stage, One Man's Dream.

DAK: It's Tough To Be a Bug!

CheshireCat12

I've never done:
MK- Barnstormer, Main st. vehicles, Enchanted Tales with Belle, Country Bears
EPCOT- China movie, most of Innoventions
AK- Maharaja and Pangani trails, Rafiki's planet watch/conservation station, Flights of Wonder
DHS- Backlot Tour (started but it closed due to technical difficulties before we got on the tram), Jack Sparrow, Disney Jr. , American Idol

POLY1985

MK: Aladdin, Riverboat ( will try both in June) Astro Orbiter (would try it in June but its being refurbed.)
Epcot:Mission Space ( considering trying it); Captain EO (not a chance)
Hollywood Studios: Muppets, Animations Studio (will try in June); American Idol, Disney Jr (no interest)
Animal Kingdom: Nemo Show (trying in June); Primeval Whirl, triceratops (no interest)

DManRightHere

I've realized as we plan our trip this summer there are a few rides I've never done.

I can't ever recall riding Dumbo or Astro Orbiter. I've also never ridden the Magic Carpets.

At Epcot I've never done Ellen or Turtle Talk
Astro orbitor is unique, I don't understand why so many knock it!

Let me add..i've never done tiki hut, hall of presidents, probably a couple things in world showcase..most of the shows except mk night parade and fireworks.

cw1982

Astro orbitor is unique, I don't understand why so many knock it!

Let me add..i've never done tiki hut, hall of presidents, probably a couple things in world showcase..most of the shows except mk night parade and fireworks.

Silly question: what makes it unique? It looks like a rethemed Dumbo to me.

cw1982

WHAT!?!?! LOL It's my favorite. :D

One of mine too! It's so relaxing to be cruising above all the crowds during a hot day and enjoying the parade & fireworks at night!!

Yep... I'm actually very excited that DH will get to experience this, since the refurb has been moved back to June 2 (our first MK day is June 1, so we'll just make it LOL)

It's one of my favorites from childhood, and I'm glad I'll get to ride it!

RubyLee

Yep... I'm actually very excited that DH will get to experience this, since the refurb has been moved back to June 2 (our first MK day is June 1, so we'll just make it LOL)

It's one of my favorites from childhood, and I'm glad I'll get to ride it!
That's great timing! I'd be seriously disappointed if it was closed during my trip.

DManRightHere

Silly question: what makes it unique? It looks like a rethemed Dumbo to me.

For one you get to go on the roof and you get a great view, especially at night.

The design makes you get closer and fartber away from the center so it creates pretty good G force when you lower the rocket.

It may spin faster than the other spinners..i'll have to pay attention next time.

I didn't expect any of this the first time I rode it, happened to be an almost walk on ride. I would wait 20 minutes to ride on it. Astro orbitor seems to usually have a good line.

Marc Gil

I think I've done everything at Magic Kingdom...

I've done everything in Epcot, but I'll never ride MS again (it makes me sick :depressed:).
I haven't got the courage to ride TOT at DHS. I ALWAYS chicken out at the last moment.

And in AK, I never did the Finding Nemo musical.

Overall, I think I have accomplished a lot. I just need to work up my courage for ToT

HRHPrincessAriel

Original Poster
I've done everything in Epcot, but I'll never ride MS again (it makes me sick :depressed:).
agreed. My sister/cousin went on after drinking around the world....I was laughing at them saying they wuold be hurling everywhere. Joke was on me(the one that didn't drink). I had the worst headache till the next morning as well as puking up my dinner. never.ever.again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom