What's a ride/attraction you've never done?

bluewings

It's a little weird to think that as many times as I've been there, there are still quite a few things I haven't done.

Magic Kingdom: Tiki Room, Tom Sawyer Island, Swiss Family Treehouse, the Riverboat, Barnstormer, and Astro Orbiter. The only thing that I'm upset about never doing at MK is 20,000 Leagues. First two trips it was down for "maintenance" and by the third trip it was just sitting there but had been permanently closed.

Epcot I'm pretty sure I've been on every current attraction and can't think of any former attractions that I skipped over.

Studios: Never seen any of the Playhouse Disney/Disney Jr. stage shows or American Idol

Animal Kingdom the only thing I can think of is the Finding Nemo show

Redsky89

Haha you really aren't interested spinners are you? ;)

I honestly think the only thing I've never done is Captain EO...I don't think I plan to either.
You really should try Captain EO before it goes away! Michael Jackson ( I dont even like pop music ), sci fi, dancing ( i dont even like dancing...), aliens and robots. Its pretty fun to see at least once :)

copcarguyp71

HoP...I always mean to go but it seems like we get caught up in so many other attractions that it just never happens:oops:

Most of the movies in WS we pass on as well but honestly they just don't interest me in the least.

belledream

You really should try Captain EO before it goes away! Michael Jackson ( I dont even like pop music ), sci fi, dancing ( i dont even like dancing...), aliens and robots. Its pretty fun to see at least once :)
Perhaps you're right...then at least I can complete the entire collection haha. I guess it's doesn't appeal to me cause I never understoond the MJ hooplah, coupled with the fact that I spend all my time in that area looking at the jumping fountains. :p

Is it really closing though? Wonder what will come in it's place.

jaklgreen

I had to really think about it and go thru the attraction list. The only thing that I have never done is ride the main street transportation up and down main street. Do they still do this?

acishere

At Magic Kingdom I have never done the Riverboat or vehicles on Main Street.

Epcot I have never really done any of the current Innovention exhibits and a few of the WS films. I think Canada and China are the ones I haven't done.

DHS I have not done the Playhouse show and American Idol.

Animal Kingdom I have not done Triceratop Spin or the Pocahontas show.

Last edited:

cw1982

Main thing I've never done (there are others but this comes to mind first): Tower of Terror!

I'll be riding it in 37 days... and I'm scared!

Maelstrom Troll

Haven't done:
- Wonders of China movie (I think that's the name)
- Primeval Whirl
- American Idol

For those of you who haven't done Country Bears, it's not so bad. Give it a shot!

Sweet Melissa

Neither have I. Probably the last thing I haven't seen or done other than American Idol.
How does one even queue for such a thing? Are they always running or only on certain days? Anyone know?
There are signs around Main Street for each of the different vehicles. You stand near those to catch a ride.

main_street_vehicles_streetcar_sign.jpg
main_street_vehicles_jitney_sign.jpg
main_street_vehicles_omnibus_sign.jpg
main_street_vehicles_fire_engine2.jpg

I know that the vehicles still run, but I don't know if it's daily. Obviously they clear out for parades and castle forecourt shows, so I think they're pretty limited in when they can actually run.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom