What's a ride/attraction you've never done?

HRHPrincessAriel

Original Poster
I've realized as we plan our trip this summer there are a few rides I've never done.

I can't ever recall riding Dumbo or Astro Orbiter. I've also never ridden the Magic Carpets.

At Epcot I've never done Ellen or Turtle Talk

belledream

Haha you really aren't interested spinners are you? ;)

I honestly think the only thing I've never done is Captain EO...I don't think I plan to either.

ZodIsGr8

I think the only rides that I have not done are at Animal Kingdom and they would be the Dino spinner and Festival of the Lion King. You need to experience Turtle Talk one time as irbid a neat experience. The pre show for Ellen is much better than the ride itself .

HRHPrincessAriel

Original Poster
Haha you really aren't interested spinners are you? ;)

I honestly think the only thing I've never done is Captain EO...I don't think I plan to either.
I think(for me) I've always been kidless. As a teen/adult I'd rather ride a coaster! It's almost baffling me to make FP+ for Belle over Space Mountain on our 1st trip with kiddo

belledream

I think(for me) I've always been kidless. As a teen/adult I'd rather ride a coaster! It's almost baffling me to make FP+ for Belle over Space Mountain on our 1st trip with kiddo
Agree - most of the spinners I rode when I was little. I still ride Dumbo now though - the new water effects are super mesmerizing. :inlove:

I feel ya on the FP+ thing - as much fun as Peter Pan's Flight is, I would rather have a FP+ for Space, Splash, and Big Thunder!

belledream

I think the only rides that I have not done are at Animal Kingdom and they would be the Dino spinner and Festival of the Lion King. You need to experience Turtle Talk one time as irbid a neat experience. The pre show for Ellen is much better than the ride itself .
What!? Festival of the Lion King is an awesome show! You should definitely check it out when you have the chance!

Vader2112

Country Bears only magic Kingdom attraction I have not done

Sorin at Epcot as I have a fear of heights and my legs dangling in air does not work for me.

Dinosaur at AK never have had te chance rarely go to AK.

Rock n Roller Coaster. Not my thing

Sweet Melissa

I've never ridden a Main Street vehicle, nor have I taken the Backlot Tour at Hollywood Studios. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever ridden the carousel in Fantasyland, either.

jlsHouston

There are alot of rides and attractions I haven't done. I'm kind of embarrassed to admit them all.

At MK:
Carousel
Astro Orbiter
Belle
Most of the M&G

EPCOT:
Ellen
Figment
Turtle Talk
Is there still Innovations or Imagination? I've been in one that had a thing where you build a house to withstand a hurricane. That's all I did there.

HS:
Have only seen half of the Indiana show
Muppets
RnRC
Disney Jr

AK:
I've never seen a show there
Primal Whirl or whatever it is called
I've never been to the Rafiki part.
Probably easier to list what I have done at AK: Safari, Kali, EE, Dinosaur that is it.

I've never played put put or done a water park yet either.

steamboatjosh

Considering I haven't been to WDW in over 15 years there are a LOT of rides I haven't done. Plan to fix that this year though. :) There are a few rides I'm not really interested in but I really wanna squeeze in a lot of the rides I haven't done that they don't have at Disneyland/DCA.

Dj Corona

Wow, kind of funny that my list is pretty much made up of the most mentioned rides on this thread so far: Soarin', FOTLK, Ellen's Energy Adventure, Turtle Talk, and Captain EO. The only others I can think of are Camp Mickey & Minnie in AK, China's movie @ EPCOT, Belle's Story Time (or whatever it's called), definitely not American Idol, and maybe Dumbo, (at least the new one anyways) Other then that, I think my family and I have been on just about everything!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom