What would you do with Ellen?

Susan Savia

Our family loves Ellen's Energey Adventure! Watching stupid Judy and Einstin, seeing the dinosaurs, etc. Don't change a thing.:lookaroun

Mickey_777

I'd remove Ellen from the public eye all together but anyways...

Yes the attraction needs an overhaul with new/current celebrities at least

Kamikaze

I LOVE Jeopardy! I even play it on Facebook.. you might want to try it... you may just learn something. :brick: :ROFLOL:

As for Ellen she is GREAT but I would love to see them trade Bill Nye for the Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman from Myth Busters... here is my scenerio:

Ellen has ideas about ways to save energy and improve the environment... but like so many people... her ideas are based on environmental myths ... Adam and Jamie come in to test the theories and bust the myths. Once busted they show you what the real deal is.

As you can tell.... I LOVE Myth Busters. I am actually sending Disney a letter with this idea. :sohappy:

1) Disney does not read suggestions or ideas for new attractions or updates. Don't waste your time sending it in.

2) Not an altogether bad ride idea, but I don't know if I'd use the Mythbusters in one space like that, if they were to obtain the rights. I would want them to be a little broader than just 'energy'.

trr1

I LOVE Jeopardy! I even play it on Facebook.. you might want to try it... you may just learn something. :brick: :ROFLOL:

As for Ellen she is GREAT but I would love to see them trade Bill Nye for the Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman from Myth Busters... here is my scenerio:

Ellen has ideas about ways to save energy and improve the environment... but like so many people... her ideas are based on environmental myths ... Adam and Jamie come in to test the theories and bust the myths. Once busted they show you what the real deal is.

As you can tell.... I LOVE Myth Busters. I am actually sending Disney a letter with this idea. :sohappy:

sound up to date and I like your idea! now that you posted it disney wont do it for fear of legal issues:cry:

WorldKey

Feed Ellen to the Dinosaurs (joking, I really do like Ellen).....do a retro refurb....I really liked the original UOE....maybe I'm in the minority but I enjoy educational rides/pavilions and the original music is fantastic!

TheDisneyMagic

I would be completely happy if they kept the entire story of the show but just re-shot the video and changed the facts to represent modern stats and technologies. Keep the music as it is a favourite of mine, freshen up the AAs and get them moving curtains working again!

I really love Ellen but Bill I can definitely do without. My family and I also decided to try this ride for the first time on our last trip. The only reason why we skipped it so many times is because of the sign outside that said the ride was "a slow moving 45 minute long attraction." IMO that's WAY too long and a waste of time. The ride was okay but it needs to be shorter. :shrug:

Clever Name

They need to get rid of that Einstein character along with all of his stupid theories. Our children need to learn real science and not a bunch of crackpot theoretically hocus-pocus. Keep the dinosaurs walking around with humans so the children will become better educated. :wave:

Communicore

Make it like a Monsters Inc energy attraction, boot Laugh Floor outta of MK, and integrate all of them in this attraction. Or better yet tear it down and put up a gift shop.

celticdog

EEA really needs upgrading. It's dated, worn and really showing it's age. I don't waste time with it anymore. Soon enough it will go the way of Wonders of Life, Horizons and World of Motion.

rcja

Emil Radok's "Kinetic Mosaic"

Where's my rotating screens!!!

I miss the "Kinetic Mosaic" pre-show at Universe of Energy. The presentation was like nothing else. An updated version of this show would be a fantastic addition to the UoE pavilion at EPCOT Center. The current "Ellen's Energy Adventure" needs to be replaced with a new attraction; hopefully making use of the current ride vehicle arrangements. Lots of possibilities -- always like the diorama portion of 'Energy'.

But the moving screens of the "Kinetic Mosaic" are what I miss most.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
Haven't been online in a while, didn't expect this thread to get alot of attention either...

But I thought of something, it's such a big space. And like most of you have posted, it would be nice to have another pavilion with multiple attractions like The Land. But I dont know about you, but I'm not too fond over things like Innoventions. The games. I want the gaming area to be replaced with an actual RIDE. Sum of all Thrills was the way to go. But anyways, just think of what could go into that huge space! There's already about 2 or 3 spaces for perhaps a 4D movie. Then the preshow could be used for... a new preshow? Then you enter through the doors into that HUGE space, possibly half of it could be a new water ride through the dino age with a few expansions? That would be fun. Then some interactive games and stuff to fill up space. A new resteraunt inside one of the theaters that wouldn't be used. Possibly a new attraction letting you feel the different and experience the different weather and temperature. Then that would be a beast Universe of Energy pavilion! :sohappy:

-WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion. :king:

kstella

I love Ellen but this ride really needs an update. I think Bill Nye is no longer someone kids will recognize and the whole thing moves too slow to grab the interest of today's kids. I did like the Mythbuster's suggestion that someone made.

Clever Name

I love Ellen but this ride really needs an update. I think Bill Nye is no longer someone kids will recognize and the whole thing moves too slow to grab the interest of today's kids. I did like the Mythbuster's suggestion that someone made.

I too really like the MythBusters idea. Adam and Jamie could come down to EPCOT and blow up the entire building. They could then move next door and blow up Mission Space. After they’re done at EPCOT they could move over to MK and blow up CBJ, CoP, Tiki Room….as Jamie says, “The fun never ends!” It's a win, win situation for all. The MythBusters get their highest ratings of the season and WDW gets rid of some terrible attractions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom