What would you do tonight at WDW?

dreamer

Original Poster
Fantasy thread.

What would you do tonight if you could be at WDW and do anything you wanted -- all expenses paid?

I think I would do a progressive dinner at Epcot -- from country to country -- finish up at France with dessert and champagne and then watch Illuminations from a boat. And then finish up with dessert and champagne again at California Grill and spend the night at the Contemporary with breakfast in the room in the morning.

tenchu

Originally posted by dreamer
Fantasy thread.

What would you do tonight if you could be at WDW and do anything you wanted -- all expenses paid?

I think I would do a progressive dinner at Epcot -- from country to country -- finish up at France with dessert and champagne and then watch Illuminations from a boat. And then finish up with dessert and champagne again at California Grill and spend the night at the Contemporary with breakfast in the room in the morning.

Lazy evening in the studios, then maybe a quiet stroll through downtown disney.

(Then home to bed so you can get up at the crack of dawn to go to the parks again!)

Lhriangel

I could do anything? Can I take someone with me? LOL wait.. I dont' have anyone to take with me... oh well..

Lets see.. Dinner at The Living Seas (always wanted to go there... seems romantic and lovely) then sitting in the island between France and the UK to watch Illumniations. Then to PI to dance and have some fun before my clac midterm tomorrow LOL...

General Grizz

Hmm.

I would start off with Dinner at the Steakhouse at Canada, move to France and eat at Les Chefs...go over and eat bits and pieces from the different countries (since it's all paid for)... First time eating at any of those places.

I'd take a stroll down Future World...but probably not go on anything but Spaceship Earth.

I'd then go to the MK and help out at the CBJ and see a few showings. Then I'd go to the hub and catch up on some reading.

Afterwards, I'd go catch Fantasmic! at MGM and go back to EPCOT for ROE.

Horizons38

Premium Member
Have diner at Epcot in the wonderful Mexican restaurant ( the name escapes me , sorry!) with a table right where" the river at the edge of time " flows ! Watch Tapestry of Nations , then walk on to the UK just in time to see the British Invasions , then off to Canada to listen to Off Kilter , ( maybe have a beaver tail preferably chocolat ), and then get ready for Illuminations ! :D

Maria

Originally posted by dreamer
Fantasy thread.

You are indeed a "Dreamer"! :lol:

I would eat at France or Ohana´s, then watch Fantasmic and finish with Iluminations. Then sit by the Fountain of Nations and kiss someone there! :D :animwink:

Figment1986

Anything????

Well then i would have my own private E-Ticket jam, Epcot open for me and friends inclusing the best resturaunts, MGM open, and MK has their best rides open.
Ride EVERY ATTRACTION, then have a sampler from every resturaunt.

Ahh my dream.

orangefan15

Dinner at Rose and Crown on the patio...watch Illuminations...spend time on the boardwalk...walk on the beach at GF....stay at the largest suite at GF.

dreamer

Original Poster
I've enjoyed imagining with you all. Thanks for posting.

I think tonight I would like to watch Spectromagic from Cinderella's castle and then shop for souvenirs on Main Street and then go to the Polynesian for a while.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Well I'd have to start off at the Rose and Crown. Then, as all you guys appear to be eating all the time I'd go on all the rides as there wouldn't be any queues:lol: :lol: :lol:

SnowWhite5669

Let's see all expensives paid you say....
Start out with drinks by the pool at the Beach Club... go to our room and change walk to Epcot for our PS at Le Cellier, have a romantic dinner finishing just in time for Illuminations... wait for the crowds to thin out and walk back to the Beach Club, sit on the beach for awhile before boarding the bus to Pleasure Island. Start in the Adventurer's Club for a few drinks and end up dancing the night away at Mannequins. Take the bus back to Beach Club and ..... well let's leave the rest to the imagination!!!:lol:

TIGGER-FAN

I would do Dive Quest at the Living Seas with my wife. Afterwards have dinner in Germany and wrap up with Illuminations! That would be a perfect evening!:)

Lhriangel

Originally posted by disneyisbest
I will go with you:D

hehe.. but I don't know you.. how can I go with someone I don't know huh?

Hmm.. today I would go to the boardwalk, relax, and go to Beaches and Creams (still haven't gone there :() and end up just listening to music.. *sighs* I need to relax after this calc midterm tonight.. wish this could be true.

dliddi

Dinner at what ever caught my fancy, right now I’m feeling Japanese, over to France for a little desert, and find a good spot for illuminations. After just let everyone leave the area, and take a stroll around world show case, so that we are practically the only ones there, and have it to are self’s, and be one time for the last bus of the evening.

Disneywarrior

I would have dinner at the Crystal Palace, make the loop around the MK and visit my favorite attractions, find a spot on Main St. for Spectro and FITS, Grand Slam Hot dog at Casey's Corner, grab a caramel apple to take back to the room, people watch until they force me to leave, then I would catch the last monorail to the Polynesian.

*I usually don't eat like that. I am an amatuer bodybuilder and I really need some junk right now.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Take the Yacht out from the Grand Floridian and have a catered gourmet meal with some friends while watching the Fireworks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom