What would you do tonight at WDW?

jeffs10

Lunch at Germany With Plenty Of Becks Dinner In Japan Catch Alberta Bound, and Off Kilter (even thought they play different Days) Stop in and get a Yard Of Guniess. SInce this is fantasy i can eat all i want and never get full. Then walk to mgm and do as much as i can. Then catch the late Show Of hoop Dee Doo Revue. Then PI. Then do it all over again the next day.

GenerationX

All 5 of us would love this:

Have dinner at Chef Mickey's
Take the monorail to the MK
Ride Splash Mountain, Pooh, and Buzz
Eat Mickey ice cream bars
Watch the fireworks
Leave happy.

SewIn2Disney

OMG...don't even get me started.
Let's see. All of the parks would be cosed off to everyone but me (and all of u guys) I would see all my fave shows in the Animal Kingdom, ride on the big drum in Tapestry of Deams, be able to frollic in the utilidors and shop in Company D. After that i would go to my own screening of circque de soleil, and dinner at wolfgang pucks and for desert, an all expense paid "super toy run" through Once Upon a Toy where i would get all the toys of my dreams (and unlimited pins!)
Ahhhhh....daydreams are soooo nice :sohappy:

ineedpants

Ya know... I'd do ANYTHING as long as it's not studying... i have this mad crazy mid-term tomorrow in calc... and i missed class on monday for review :( ... so, i'm thinkin' i would go to PI and spend at least $100 on drinks, then find the girl who was dressed up like the St Pauli Girl last saturday night;)... that would make me very happy... oh yes, extremely happy... :D

this is an awesome thread...

now back to studying...:(

DigitalDisney

So many options for a really good thread (all of these would include my babe, whoever she may be):
- Sit in the Fountain Terrace, have a drink and a pastry, listen to that great Innoventions music, and watch the fountain, the lights, and the people
- Walk around all of Epcot, seeing how brilliantly Epcot looks at night (especially Future World)
- Take a walk around the Magic Kingdom, including everthing from the shops on Main Street to the small corners of Liberty Square
- Ride the TTA a couple o' times
- Take a boat launch from the MK to the Polynesian
- Walk around the Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Wilderness Lodge, or Coronado Springs, and soak up all the atmosphere

One thing is certain. I would take a lot of nighttime pictures. :)

jeffs10

Seems like alot of people would be at epcot right now if they could. I love epcot wish i could be there right now just walking around enjoying everything.

jeff

Maria

Originally posted by Angelique
hehe.. but I don't know you.. how can I go with someone I don't know huh?

Angel!! How else do you want to meet people! You just swept a date away! :rolleyes:
He is single and looking, 24 years old, Scorpio (great), likes Disney and sounds like fun!
:animwink:

Lhriangel

Originally posted by Maria
Angel!! How else do you want to meet people! You just swept a date away! :rolleyes:
He is single and looking, 24 years old, Scorpio (great), likes Disney and sounds like fun!
:animwink:

Hmm you have a point hehe... I'm just not used to having guys even pay attention to me .. LOL ...

Katherine

I probably would go to MK for the rides and then catch a bite to eat at Casey's Corner. Then I would walk along the path from Mk to Poly and watch the water pagent. Then hop on the monorail and get back to the hotel in time to watch the Disney World Channel.:p

SewIn2Disney

Oh! I just thought of something different. I would get married that night. all-expenses paid. I would be minnie and my future hisband would be mickey and the party would consist of Cinderella and prince charming, aladdin and jasmine, peter pan and wendy, little mermaid and prince eric, tarzan and jane, beauty and the beast, and finally snow white and seven little flower girls and ring bearers. Ahhh the possibilities.

Figment1986

Originally posted by SewIn2Disney
OMG...don't even get me started.
Let's see. All of the parks would be cosed off to everyone but me (and all of u guys) I would see all my fave shows in the Animal Kingdom, ride on the big drum in Tapestry of Deams, be able to frollic in the utilidors and shop in Company D. After that i would go to my own screening of circque de soleil, and dinner at wolfgang pucks and for desert, an all expense paid "super toy run" through Once Upon a Toy where i would get all the toys of my dreams (and unlimited pins!)
Ahhhhh....daydreams are soooo nice :sohappy:

Hmm, ride in the drum float. I WANT ONE OF THOSE FLOATS.

I would have that expences used for all i said earlyer and add even more, like Having disney sell me one of those nice floats. Only the drum, wont take any others.

Oh and see Mission space and ride the prototype too.

bvolguards

Well, I am going to be there tonight.......so we are going to have dinner at Epcot (Norway, I think).....and then were going to downtown disney.....can't wait:)

dreamer

Original Poster
I think I'd like to have a private meal with some close friends and our kids on the steamboat in Frontierland, with Mickey Mouse and friends as waiters. Then watch the fireworks and stroll around.

SamatBCV

Originally posted by SewIn2Disney
Oh! I just thought of something different. I would get married that night. all-expenses paid. I would be minnie and my future hisband would be mickey and the party would consist of Cinderella and prince charming, aladdin and jasmine, peter pan and wendy, little mermaid and prince eric, tarzan and jane, beauty and the beast, and finally snow white and seven little flower girls and ring bearers. Ahhh the possibilities.

Good Idea.

First Lunch at Cinderella Castle, then off to Epcot. Go on SE first, then Imagination, then walk around WS. Back to MK for the mountains. Then get dressed up, renew vows with my wife at the castle, have dinner at Victoria and Albert's. Back to MK and do the Haunted Mansion, Pirates, and Jungle Cruise. Finally watch Fantasy in the Sky.

starsprite

Hmm this is a toughie but for food i'd have to eat the fish and chips at the United Kingdom(Epcot's World Showcase) just cuz its so damn good! Then go on all my favorite rides from each of the parks like 5 times each :D Watch the Cirque de Soleil performance and finish off by watching Fantasmic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom