What would be a suitable "Gate-Buster Attraction?"

DisneyRoxMySox

actor072002 said:
Here an idea that has been brought up before. How about a mountain themed to the vilians or even a dark castle with a ride and you could have villain meet and greats on the toon town side?

I personally love that idea. :wave:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
jacksnightmare said:
I cant believe that no one has thought of it yet.....Harry Potter. What else could they put there. To go along with it, since it would be such a blockbuster, the expansion of the monorail would have a stop for everyone to get off right at the fastpass ticket machine
**Throws up the chinese food I just ate for dinner........

ToTBellHop

Fantasyland has needed a mountain for years. Maybe a villain-themed one using Journey to the Centre of the Earth technology? It could be thrilling but not a rollercoaster or water ride...and they could even integrate it into the evening fireworks like the Matterhorn is in Remember...

dxwwf3

marni1971 said:
On this note, why not leave Toontown and the Speedway closed for a decade and then turn them into a field? It`ll match it`s neighbour then.

Plant some bushes and voila! A HKDL clone!

That's hillarious :lol:

dxwwf3

ISTCNavigator57 said:
Fantasyland has needed a mountain for years. Maybe a villain-themed one using Journey to the Centre of the Earth technology? It could be thrilling but not a rollercoaster or water ride...and they could even integrate it into the evening fireworks like the Matterhorn is in Remember...

And that's a really good idea. God forbid the villains be scary or evil or anything like that though :rolleyes:

jedimaster1227

Original Poster
ISTCNavigator57 said:

True, but the question is, how would WDI incorperate the greatest parts of both lands into one mountain?

gbrooks135

I know the perfect thing to put in. A remake of _______________________________wait for it ____________________________ 20k :rolleyes: just wishful thinking.:wave:

jedimaster1227

Original Poster
gbrooks135 said:
I know the perfect thing to put in. A remake of _______________________________wait for it ____________________________ 20k :rolleyes: just wishful thinking.:wave:

Keep dreaming on that one...:cry:

Frank Stallone

One Eye'd Willy's Pirate Ship. Every fat kid that comes on is required to do the Truffle Shuffle, kids that talk alot have to stuff lots of jewels in their mouth, asian kids have to try and invent things, and all the other regular kids have to breathe from their inhaler every 3 minutes.

Once on board, the Fratellis threaten to steal the money, and then a large man yells at everyone, makes a bunch of slurred statements, and saves the day.

Guests then go to a gift shop.

Discuss.

jedimaster1227

Original Poster
Frank Stallone said:
One Eye'd Willy's Pirate Ship. Every fat kid that comes on is required to do the Truffle Shuffle, kids that talk alot have to stuff lots of jewels in their mouth, asian kids have to try and invent things, and all the other regular kids have to breathe from their inhaler every 3 minutes.

Once on board, the Fratellis threaten to steal the money, and then a large man yells at everyone, makes a bunch of slurred statements, and saves the day.

Guests then go to a gift shop.

Discuss.

Wow! That is a work of art right there! You should be an imagineer! :brick:

ToTBellHop

jedimaster1227 said:
True, but the question is, how would WDI incorperate the greatest parts of both lands into one mountain?
Have a buncha villains and Mickey and the gang save the day! Call it...FantasMountain!

theRIOT said:
A good idea, but it just won't happen due to the deal between Disney and Amblin Entertainment.

They both can't come to an agreement on how to use the characters and most importantly the money exchanging between the two.

Remember: Eisner's gone, so Disney and Amblin are now more likely to be able to come to an agreement.

jedimaster1227

Original Poster
disneyphilip said:
Remember: Eisner's gone, so Disney and Amblin are now more likely to be able to come to an agreement.

I think a deal is much more likely now because Iger is great at making deals and friendships with other companies. Just think about how his friendship with Steve Jobs turned out. I think the next major friendship in play will be in two parts-both for MGM. This will be between George Lucas and Iger. I see it as a new version of Star Tours and one new attraction to replace the Indiana Jones Stunt Show- But I'm not saying anything...:drevil:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I doubt Disney and Amblin will ever agree again - Amblin is Spielbergs company. Spielberg is also the S in Dreamworks SKG. The K is for Katzenburg. Whilst Eisner is gone, Jeffrey still resents a lot of the board and the company in general, and vice-versa.

jedimaster1227

Original Poster
marni1971 said:
I doubt Disney and Amblin will ever agree again - Amblin is Spielbergs company. Spielberg is also the S in Dreamworks SKG. The K is for Katzenburg. Whilst Eisner is gone, Jeffrey still resents a lot of the board and the company in general, and vice-versa.

While Katzenburg is a firm businessman, Spielberg knows where the money is at, and he makes decisions that reflect that knowledge. With a new CEO befriending one of Spielberg's best partners (George Lucas) a new deal could be more likely than you think...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom