What Will Star Wars Land and Toy Story Land Be Like at Night?

No Name

It's so early out that nothing good will come of this. We really don't know.

Unlike Pandora in DAK or Cars Land in DCA, neither of these lands have any sort of known, distinct look to them at night. In fact, they really don't exist in any other form, so we don't even know where to begin. That's the beauty of it. When imagineering creates new things, rather than copies of what's out there, we don't have these answers, and we can be surprised.

Maybe they will have colorful lights. Maybe they will have white lights. Maybe they will be lit by... the force. I just hope both lands look nice during the day and night. And that the budgets are spent wisely. But I enjoy not knowing the answers to these things. Surprises are good.

Star Wars Land at night needs to be dark and creepy with bad guys wandering around. Toy Story Land? Meh, who cares. Just make it nice for the kiddos.

That sounds dangerous. If SWL is like that, I picture this:
Police_Quash_Rumors_of_Gangs_Killing_Spree_in_South_LA_1200x675_492399683613.jpg

Florida_is_hot

With how fast Disney does anything, if I am still alive when everything is built I may go and check it out. Until then talking about it is useless

EOD K9

I enjoy the MK and Epcot at night, but DHS was always a favorite of mine when the sun went down. I suppose it was just the "Hollywood that never was" idea with the way the streets were themed.

Soarin' Over Pgh

starwars.jpg

mlbf_387136883_th_43.jpg

bucs-starwars-8.jpg

Google "Star Wars at night" and there ya go.

The Star Wars Land is going to turn into a baseball park full of weirdos at night.

(Star wars night at PNC park this year is July 27... yep, buying tickets right now. Who's coming with me?)

No Name

Hey Pam, they put out a new piece of art just for you!

It's almost exactly the same as the previously-released art, just at night instead of during the day. In fact, parts of it look directly lifted from one to the other. For the flying x-wing, it looks as though they just used a computer to invert the colors.

So, literally the only thing it does is answer Pam's question, which I find somewhat amusing.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom