What will I get in the mail?

sbkline

Every time I have made a reservation, or changed one, I have received something in the mail. Yesterday, I upgraded my base package by adding my tickets and dining plan option. So I assume I will get something in the mail, but what will I get? Just a confirmation? Or will I get all my goodies, like my tickets, mini-golf passes, etc? Or do I not actually get all that stuff until I pay in full? Will I get a list of all the restaurants on the dining plan? Will I get a list of all the extra magic hours for April?

sydsmom1997

When we got ours last week, it was luggage tags, Planet Hollywood vouchers, and our confirmation sheet. We didn't receive anything about the participating dining plan restaurants. :wave:

Upvote 0

sbkline

Original Poster
When we got ours last week, it was luggage tags, Planet Hollywood vouchers, and our confirmation sheet. We didn't receive anything about the participating dining plan restaurants. :wave:

So do you not get your tickets until you pay in full? Or until you physically check in? Did you not get anything about which parks have EMH and on what days?

Is that planet hollywood restaraunt any good? I saw yesterday that that voucher is included in the package. I'm not sure when to use it, though, because the dining plan already gives you your meals for the days of your stay. Perhaps on the day we checkout, we can stop at DTD and eat there before we hit the road.

Will I get payment coupons in case I want to make some payments here and there between now and April?

Upvote 0

kachow

So do you not get your tickets until you pay in full? Or until you physically check in? Did you not get anything about which parks have EMH and on what days?

Is that planet hollywood restaraunt any good? I saw yesterday that that voucher is included in the package. I'm not sure when to use it, though, because the dining plan already gives you your meals for the days of your stay. Perhaps on the day we checkout, we can stop at DTD and eat there before we hit the road.

Will I get payment coupons in case I want to make some payments here and there between now and April?

I did the same type of upgrade you just did a few weeks ago, and for that, they just sent another confirmation letter. I'm pretty sure they don't send the final itinerary package with the luggage tags and all that until you've paid in full, and even then I don't think they do it earlier than a month before. In the past, they've given us most of our stuff when we checked in. The park tix are stored on the room key, so that's also at check-in. So far, for our trip in November we've only received our Mickey's X-Mas party tix, since those were a seperate thing. All our confirmation letters have come with payment envelopes for if we wanted to make payments. We usually pay by credit card, but I'm sure they'll send an additional invoice as your trip gets closer.

As far as the Planet Hollywood vouchers, I don't really get it either. We'll probably give ours away or something.

Upvote 0

Lucky

The Planet Hollywood voucher isn't worth much anyway. Maybe you can trade it to someone at the parks for a FastPass...

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

When you book a Walt Disney World Vacation Package -

Day After Booking - Walt Disney World Welcome Letter / reservation confirmation
7 Days after Booking - Deposit Reminder Email (unless deposit payment was made)
90 days prior to arrival - Golf Email, Dine Email
55 days prior to arrival - WDW Experience Email
40 days prior to arrival - Ticket Email (if tickets were not purchased)
21 days prior to arrival - Resort Specific Welcome Letter

You will get a confirmation each time you make a change.

You will get an invoice each time you make a payment, EXCEPT - an invoice is not generated after final payment is made; instead, Final Travel Documents are sent as proof of payment

Once you are paid in full and are within 45 days prior to arrival you will receive your travel documents.

Your travel documents will include information on your full itinerary as booked, WDTC souvenir luggage tags, your hotel voucher, e-ticket information (if you booked airfare), Car Rental voucher (if you booked a car rental) and Transfer Voucher (if you booked a town car or limo private transfer from the airport)

Your Magic Your Way tickets will not be sent in advance, but will be encoded on your Key to the World (Resort ID) Card upon check-in. If you are on the MYW Plus Dine Package, MYW Premium Package or MYW Platinum Package, your meal and other entitlements will also be encoded on your Key to the World Card.

Your Free Gifts, (Planet Hollywood vouchers) will be presented to you upon arrival.

If you booked Disney's Magical Express, you will receive separate DME documents approximately 10-30 days prior to arrival, which include your special DME Luggage Tags and motor coach vouchers.

Hope this helps! And enjoy your stay with us!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom