What type of cars do all are members drive?

jeffs10

Original Poster
Well im into cars and trucks and would like to see what type of cars or trucks everyone else drives i'll start outwith mine.

1999 chevy s-10 with a 4inch drop and loads of mods.

Check it out here

and i'll post a picture of it

Lets see everyone elses rides

Also how many times has your ride been to disneyworld or disneyland?

Mine
1996 dodge dakota 2 times
2000 grand am 2 times

Attachments

• 149082_144_full.jpg
    149082_144_full.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 718

tenchu

Originally posted by jeffs10
Well im into cars and trucks and would like to see what type of cars or trucks everyone else drives i'll start outwith mine.

1999 chevy s-10 with a 4inch drop and loads of mods.

Check it out here

and i'll post a picture of it

Lets see everyone elses rides

Nice truck.

I currently drive a (british) ford fiesta. (Speed machine - not)

But I'm considering buying a 1.6 Peugeot 205 GTi

SnowWhite5669

I have a Chevy Malibu- I love it. Looking for another car right now, I love the new tiny Mercedes!! It's so cute but I'll stick with the Malibu right now.

jeffs10

Original Poster
Re: Re: What type of cars do all are members drive?

Originally posted by tenchu

Nice truck.

I currently drive a (british) ford fiesta. (Speed machine - not)

But I'm considering buying a 1.6 Peugeot 205 GTi

Does the 1.6 have a turbo in it? That seems the way to go these days small motor with a turbo?

jeffs10

Original Poster
Originally posted by SnowWhite5669
I have a Chevy Malibu- I love it. Looking for another car right now, I love the new tiny Mercedes!! It's so cute but I'll stick with the Malibu right now.

A malibu is a great car. I had one for a rental car when i drove from las vegas to disneyland and thought it was a great car with good gas milage, my girlfriend drives a grandam its almost the same car.

jeffs10

Original Poster
Originally posted by SnowWhite5669
We got it new in 1997 and it has 102,000 miles on it. It's gone to Disney a few times!! No problems!!

I should of thought of that our grandam is a 2000 and been there twice so far.

spinsurgeon

I've got a BMW 520SEi which I bought a couple of years ago. If I had to choose again, I would have gone for the 525 (if I could afford one) as the 520 is a bit underpowered for such heavy car. It's now the family taxi, but I love driving it so I don't mind. My wife has a Ford Focus 1.6, which also a very good drive and I think would beat the Beamer away from the lights!

jeffs10

Original Poster
Originally posted by spinsurgeon
I've got a BMW 520SEi which I bought a couple of years ago. If I had to choose again, I would have gone for the 525 (if I could afford one) as the 520 is a bit underpowered for such heavy car. It's now the family taxi, but I love driving it so I don't mind. My wife has a Ford Focus 1.6, which also a very good drive and I think would beat the Beamer away from the lights!

Ya i heard the ford focus are a really quick car. Do you like it i was thinking about check one of the svt models out.

jeff

Herbie53

Premium Member
Generally I drive a black '94 VW Jetta. It's nothing special, but its comfortable and it gets me where I'm going. -:) (Volkswagen is the ONLY way to go! :cool: )

My pride and joy is my '69 Beetle! :D Her name is Marnie. Anyone else name their car? Well anyway, here she is: :cool:

Attachments

• marnie.jpg
    marnie.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 464

spinsurgeon

Jeffs10. I don't know what an SVT is, but I like the Focus. It's nippy in traffic (essential in London), can cruise at a fair speed, seats five (not overly large) people and has responsive steering. It is quite light though, so it can move around a bit if you take a bumpy corner a bit quickly.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by spinsurgeon
Jeffs10. I don't know what an SVT is, but I like the Focus. It's nippy in traffic (essential in London), can cruise at a fair speed, seats five (not overly large) people and has responsive steering. It is quite light though, so it can move around a bit if you take a bumpy corner a bit quickly.

The SVT is Fords attempt to make there cars more cooler/look faster....just a added on name plate...that makes your insurance skyrocket :rolleyes: SVT= Special Vehical Team

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
01 Nissan Altima Limited Edition...one of the last ones before they changed to the new body styling.... I am board with it already though;)...and I never get a chance to really "drive" it anymore :(

Attachments

• 01altima.jpg
    01altima.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 385

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
:lol: Mine

But really... I can't drive yet :( But my dad has a 94' Mustang Cobra :) It's black. He also has a 76' CJ-7 that is red.

Attachments

• 88781_1.jpg
    88781_1.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 354

jeffs10

Original Poster
Originally posted by JuniorTOT
:lol: Mine

But really... I can't drive yet :( But my dad has a 94' Mustang Cobra :) It's black. He also has a 76' CJ-7 that is red.

Do you any pictures i would like to see it i really like the mustangs

jeffs10

Original Poster
Originally posted by turkey leg boy
I've got a 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix.

My lease is up soon and I'm thinking of getting a Chevy Impala.

You should look into the new 2003 grand prix or grand am they look so much better then the 2000 models I was thinking of getting a new 2003 grand am and trade our 2000 in.

Lance

I just have a 1990 Ford Bronco II, 116,000 miles so that's why I still have her, BUT I definately think the new car is going to be a new Grand AM GT, those things are sharp!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom