what tricks do you use

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I on the other hand have to be the responsible one who knows when we can and can't afford to go...

Ahhh a pushy hen pecking Doris, I've seen your type waste many a good man :animwink:.

To be fair I've grown fond of my wife over the last 26 years, but she still doesnt fold my shirts properly despite constant training. If it wasnt for my easy going nature shed have been upgraded years ago.

devoy1701

Ahhh a pushy hen pecking Doris, I've seen your type waste many a good man :animwink:.

To be fair I've grown fond of my wife over the last 26 years, but she still doesnt fold my shirts properly despite constant training. If it wasnt for my easy going nature shed have been upgraded years ago.

I'm always complaining about the way my gf folds the towels after 5 years...and she still claims she doesn't know how to make coffee. Hopefully she will learn over the next 21 yrs. :shrug:

Evil Genius

I found winning cash on a gameshow really helped in convincing my wife to go back to back years on trips...

...now if I could just find another show to win...

Phonedave

I'm always complaining about the way my gf folds the towels after 5 years...and she still claims she doesn't know how to make coffee. Hopefully she will learn over the next 21 yrs. :shrug:

What happens after 21 years?

Is that when the contract is up ?

-dave

Courtney1188

So far me and my boyfriend have only been once...basically because I talked and talked and talked about it until he said 'ok, book a trip' to shut me up. Now he has discovered that I talk about it MORE once I'm actually planning a trip...so I'm going to need a new strategy. lol

wdwwdeagle

634060846078328285-KnowYourPlace.jpg

She's got that right! Those vitamins she's referring to in the bottom right corner.... I take those, too. They're generally found in a corked bottle and go really well with a good cheese plate. Though sometimes, usually in summer, they're in a little flask, smell like pine trees, and go great with a few fresh-squeezed lime slices. Vitamins - Yum!

wdwwdeagle

MMMMmmmmmm whipped tarts.

Do they serve that at Rose & Crown?

-dave

Nope. But I can give you the directions for how to create one. It takes about a decade, and once you've got one made, it lasts forever... or until you decide to "trade up" for one of the adorable French waiters at Chefs de France. Oooh la la!

zurgandfriend

Reading this thread I have to wonder what the posts would look like if any “significant others” visit this website.
Oh I’m sure I’ll see a response that says that they don’t let their spouse log onto the internet, or wear shoes for that matter, boy howdy; it must be magic being married to that guy.

mickeysshoes

GO WITHOUT HER!!!! Our first trip to WDW was back in 1996 was my DH idea and i told him we could not afford it. He told me the kids and I are going if you want to come great if not stay home. Well, I went along and we have now been 10 time in 14 years and 11th trip is only 75 days away!!! And on our 19th anniversary this year I plan to bring up the idea of renewing our vowes in 2011 on our 20th!!!! I really dont think it will be a hard sell. The hard part will be when we go!!!

Another idea would be to take a Adventures by Disney trip. This way you get treated with Disney class but can see the world. We went to Hawaii back in 2006 and had a great time. First class trip all they way with Disney touches everyday!!!! :wave: Good luck!!!

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Its OK Ive got to keep Mom employed somehow, if it werent for chopping my posts shed soon be bored.

And lets face it some are born to lead while others follow.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom