What to Replace Stitch's Great escape with?

Sped2424

Original Poster
While I love the little blue guy lets all be honest here that attraction is a big dud, thats why the wait times are never more than 10 minutes, heck I took my cousin on it once and after she got off she looked at me and said that was it? So besides bringing back Alien encounter what do you think would make a good fit to replace stitch's great escape? some new experience using the same theaters? or demolish the theaters and create a new dark ride for tomorrow land?

litaljohn

I think it's hard to put in a heck of a lot even when gutting the ride totally so in essence I'd imagine it would be easiest to keep it as a sort of theater show in a round about manner. To that end though its pretty tough for me to think of much. In a way tommorland isn't so much tomorrow as we have today but tomorrow as it was seen long long ago. I actually enjoy that though and would keep that sort of theme. It does seem rather short sighted thugh. Everything basically gears towards space and aliens with most rides, apparently that's all our future holds. I kind of liked the timekeeper rides concept, melding history with modern things. It would be interesting to do something with parallel timelines, sort of a back to the futuresque style. In doing that we could keep the theaters and under the ride create various animatronics to rotate and be lifted into where stitch currently sites. Heck even make it more interactive and have a cast member mixed in who could leave that stage and interact with the crowds on various levels.

I dunno I'd just love to see a new take on something, anything, besides more spacemen.

Mickey_777

Well Disneyland looks to be going the Iron Man route for their tomorrowland so why not replace Stitch with an Iron man attraction where Tony Stark comes in the center showing off his latest tech the comes back in his suit and shoots up some bad guy who enters unannounced in the dark. I can see it now with holograms and explosions and an impressive Iron man animatronic and...oh crap I forgot WDW can't use Marvel characters. Crap.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom