What to Replace Stitch's Great escape with?

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Noooooooooo! Build such a meet-and-greet by all means, but it should be an add-on to the existing attractions, not a replacement for any of them! (Are you listening to me, destroyers of Snow White's Scary Adventures?) :mad:
But if you are demolishing stitch's great mistake then should you not put a stitch meet and greet there ...

5thGenTexan

Why does every attraction need to be connected to a character, especially in Tomorrowland? Seems as if every attraction repacement caters to and reinforces an ever increasing short attention span society. I have mentioned it before here.... I'd like to see Virgin Galactic sponsor an attraction in the spirit of Mission to Mars, that explores the new and developing space tourism industry. Spaceport America is built and operational in New Mexico. Tomorrowland would be an excellent portal to advertise the industry and allow people who will never be able to afford a ride into space an opportunity to get a glimpse. Heck, the old Circle Vision 360 concept could return to Tomorrowland with a space tourism component. Think of all the orbital footage alone from ISS and space shuttle missions. I just think alot more could be done to Tomorrowland than just attractions revolving around characters that would be more suitable for say... DHS.

Jo DeVil

We love Stitch but this ride is wrong! It was never going to work changing ExtraTerrorestrial Encounter (which was ace, but maybe not MK ish) We all know Stitch is cute and fluffy and has done nothing for this revamp. To the Imaginears, Shame on you for being so lazy and not doing a proper job on this ride!!

bsiev1977

While I love the little blue guy lets all be honest here that attraction is a big dud, thats why the wait times are never more than 10 minutes, heck I took my cousin on it once and after she got off she looked at me and said that was it? So besides bringing back Alien encounter what do you think would make a good fit to replace stitch's great escape? some new experience using the same theaters? or demolish the theaters and create a new dark ride for tomorrow land?
What to replace SGE with??
Hmmm, I think i will say..............anything.

FettFan

Well Disneyland looks to be going the Iron Man route for their tomorrowland so why not replace Stitch with an Iron man attraction where Tony Stark comes in the center showing off his latest tech the comes back in his suit and shoots up some bad guy who enters unannounced in the dark. I can see it now with holograms and explosions and an impressive Iron man animatronic and...oh crap I forgot WDW can't use Marvel characters. Crap.

WDNDMITFP

Ginzuishou

Dorney Park, Allentown, PA had a ride called the ICEBERG. Basically, it was a tea-cups type ride, but was in the dark, with flashing lights and music. The temperature was set to 60 degrees inside and the whole building was a huge iceberg with the theme throughout. I guess my point is, they should put a fun ride in there, theme it very well, and it should be in the dark ;)

FettFan

Dorney Park, Allentown, PA had a ride called the ICEBERG. Basically, it was a tea-cups type ride, but was in the dark, with flashing lights and music. The temperature was set to 60 degrees inside and the whole building was a huge iceberg with the theme throughout. I guess my point is, they should put a fun ride in there, theme it very well, and it should be in the dark ;)

LOL. Way back when, there was a park in Panama City called Miracle Strip....they had a pair of those enclosed rides...one was The Abominable Snowman....an enclosed Scrambler with the temperature set in the 50s with strobes and such.
mstrip2b.jpg

And I remember the inside walls were covered in mirrors so that it looked a LOT bigger. Like the TARDIS of rides. lol

Meredith

I love Lilo and stitch I think they should keep the stitch theme (because he's my best friend) so stitch should not go while the ride is no more also the first time I went to Disney world was 2003 when I was about 3 and I wanted to know when did AE become stitch?

JIMINYCR

Knowing Disney will not bring back AE... how about something, anything that will really reflect what the land of tomorrow should be. Get the imagineers to develop something futuristic, get those sci-fi juices pumping and imagine things that might be, could be. Give us something to get excited about.

Cmdr_Crimson

Knowing Disney will not bring back AE... how about something, anything that will really reflect what the land of tomorrow should be. Get the imagineers to develop something futuristic, get those sci-fi juices pumping and imagine things that might be, could be. Give us something to get excited about.

Sadly they just use a dartboards now....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom