What to Do With Extra Dinner on Dining Plan

goofyfamily

Original Poster
Ok this is also a first for us, since we will be arriving late, we will have an extra dinner credit on the dining plan. Could use a little advice on the following ideas. Either use 2 credits and dine at the Yachtsman, Or do a Character breakfast the morning we leave, or Do either the Hoop De Doo or Poly Luau. We have done all of the regular character dinners and have 2 scheduled for this trip all ready . ANy suggestions would help.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
If you enjoy fine dining, Yachtsman's is one of the best on property. If you haven't done Hoop de do, that is something that all Disney lovers HAVE to do at least once. But these two are like comparing apples and oranges...:shrug:

LenYJr

Or you could use it on an amazing breakfast as my brother and I did. We had a great breakfast on our last day at the Maya Grill at Coronado Springs.

LenYJr

yazmin182

Or you could use it on an amazing breakfast as my brother and I did. We had a great breakfast on our last day at the Maya Grill at Coronado Springs.

LenYJr

I agree. There's just something about a nice big breakfast in the morning that just makes my day.
Last year, we used a TS for breakfast at the Grand Floridian. It was soo wonderful and very relaxing in the morning.

bcornette

Last year we unexpectedly had some extra table service meal and bought an unexpecting family lunch at a counter service location. It was my sons idea. It wasn't totally out of generosity I must admit though. He wanted the free lanyard and pin for using a TS credit for CS.
When I told him it would be a waste of food since we had just eaten he said "Why don't we buy them food?" And pointed to a couple with a daughter about his age. So we did it and they were extremely thankful, it actually felt really good to pass on some magic.

go3epcot

Breakfast at Boma in Animal Kingdom Lodge for your last meal! Spend a little time watching the animals before you go (and maybe grab some Zebra domes for the trip)!

go3epcot

Love the "buy an unsuspecting family a meal" plan. We did a similar thing with our remaining counter service points. Leaves you with that Disney feel good feeling at the end of your trip.

TwoTigersMom

The Yachtsman is a great idea. I must admit, we really enjoyed Hoop Dee Doo as well. :lol: We also used our left over points to buy a couple's meal at Narcoosees.

Nemo14

Love the "buy an unsuspecting family a meal" plan. We did a similar thing with our remaining counter service points. Leaves you with that Disney feel good feeling at the end of your trip.
On our last night on our last trip, a girl at the food court at Pop bought us a pizza with her last credits when she saw my birthday pin. That really made my day!

SewIn2Disney

I actually saw quite a few people passing on their credits last summer during the free dining time...makes you all "Disney magic warm and fuzzy inside" doesn't it?

If you're not up for that, I'd say use it on one of the signature dining locations....when are you ever going to get to eat all the food you want there again? Go for it!

smayco

I actually saw quite a few people passing on their credits last summer during the free dining time...makes you all "Disney magic warm and fuzzy inside" doesn't it?

Absolutely! We had an extra CS meal (for 4), and on our last day, we paid for the next family's meal in line at Hurricaine Hanna's (at BC). Even that felt great :)

~Sue

goofyfamily

Original Poster
Are you traveling with kids? If so, Hoop Dee Doo is alot of fun. Or, maybe Chef Mickeys for a character breakfast.
Two boys 9 and 12. We do Chef Mickeys dinner every year, but we have never done a character breakfast . We have done all of the character dinners.

ThinkTink721

Ok this is also a first for us, since we will be arriving late, we will have an extra dinner credit on the dining plan. Could use a little advice on the following ideas. Either use 2 credits and dine at the Yachtsman, Or do a Character breakfast the morning we leave, or Do either the Hoop De Doo or Poly Luau. We have done all of the regular character dinners and have 2 scheduled for this trip all ready . ANy suggestions would help.
A nice breakfast would fill you up on the day that you are leaving!
Maybe you could even do a character breakfast.
I heard that Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club resort has a good character breakfast w/ Mickey, Minnie & Goofy.
Donald's Restaurantasaurus at the AK is good (we ate there last summer) - characters included Donald (of course), Mickey & Goofy.
The Crystal Palace at the MK has a character breakfast w/ Pooh & friends.
We are trying 'Ohana's Best Friends at the Polynesian resort this year for breakfast w/ Lilo, Stitch, Mickey & Pluto!
:slurp:

shanny

i really like the idea of buying a family a meal with leftover credits! we are going in august and i KNOW we will have extra counter service credits, since we wont be using them as much. we are using all of our table service credits, and a couple counter service on breakfast, but since there will be soooo much food, i dont see how you could eat a cs, a snack, AND a ts meal, all in one day!!! too much food... :hurl:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom