What to do with building between Test Track and Mexico with all the bridges going to it????

GeorgiaPinesRJB

CM: The Monorails aren't working today.

Guest: Why?

CM: Sinkhole.

That reminded me of this guy:

giorgio-tsoukalos.jpeg

JIMINYCR

I cant understand why ANY building is left vacant and not utilized on WDW property. What a waste of space, its a shame. I'm sure sitting in some file drawer is a plan that an imagineer put thousands of hours of work on that could be dusted off and turn that building into something that would fit nicely into the parks theme and draw guests to.

cheezbat

Epcot is ridiculous when it comes to just leaving buildings unused...WoL used for Flower and garden? Odyssey for private events? Come on! They have a huge building called World Showplace!!! Just use that for private events and the festivals. It's just stupid...especially when the park could definitely use more to do.

FettFan

Epcot is ridiculous when it comes to just leaving buildings unused...WoL used for Flower and garden? Odyssey for private events? Come on! They have a huge building called World Showplace!!! Just use that for private events and the festivals. It's just stupid...especially when the park could definitely use more to do.

And let's not forget the most grievous abandoned location.....Old Imageworks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom