What Time Do You Wake Up At WDW??

tterrag24

HI
im going to wdw with my girlfriend and are 2 year old in August for 8days.
I was wondering what time do most people get up in the morning after a long day at the parks??? What time do you leave the parks to go home and sleep?????
im staying at the pop century resort so im not to far???? but we wanted to go eat breakfast and still beet the crowds??

STLDisneyFan

I"m a morning person anyway, so I'm usually up by 6am even on vacation. I like an early start . Plus I just heard about the rope drops last year and like to experience those. Fireworks are great but I'm all about the morning!

Upvote 0

dvcnut39

Waking up would require going to sleep right?:D

I usually get up around 6ish especially if I am going to go to an early EMH. I like to be at the parks between 1 and 1/2 hour before they open. If I have my way I will stay in the parks until after they close..

This is exactly how to "do" WDW. You sound like my kind of people :animwink:

Upvote 0

TTFN-Tiggger

I make the most of every day. I am up and out the door 1 hour before park opening time and we stay until the park we are at closes. Typically that puts me up by 7am and in bed around midnight. If we are going for more than a long weekend we plan a pool day in the middle - that is the day to sleep in.:rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom