What Time Do You Go To The Magic Kingdom??

What time do you go to the Magic Kingdom?

• Park opening when the rope drops

Votes: 60 55.0%
  • Morning (One to two hours after park opening)

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • Afternoon (Noon to three)

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Evening (Dusk)

Votes: 13 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disney_Belle

definitely around 4 - 5 and stay until close (or until the latest i can stay without the busses being crazy!)

The Magic Kingdom looks absolutely stunning at night :)

And the ride on Splash Mountain is great at night :)

wdwmomof3

We have always been there before the park opens. I absolutely love to see the opening show there. On our next trip I am going to mix it up. We are always in a park at night too but next time I am going to spend more time at the Magic Kingdom at night.

WhatJaneSays

It depends on who I'm with. If I'm with my friends we'll be there to watch the Kingdom wake up then we'll leave and come back and do a Disney After Dark run. If I'm with my family we tend to stick to days.

If I had my way, all of my trips would be Disney After Dark ... :animwink:

mdjbenkert

Our favorite time at MK is the evening hours. We tend to head over toward late afternoon and stay until the park closes. Nothing better than MK at night!!

lpet11984

I voted for morning, even though it's probably even between the number of times I've been there for the rope drop and the slightly later morning arrival...there's just something to be said for taking things at a leisurely pace. I really enjoy being able to stroll down main street without the stampede of people running down the way to be first in line...I'd rather be the one getting the fast passes for the afternoon while taking my time walking and picking up a pastery.

Tinkerbella16

Going to MK at night is one of my favorite things to do. No hot florida sun and less crowds (well when we go). Its just so much better at night time. I am so exciteddddd!!!!! And its not gonna come soon enough lol!

happymom52003

We go in the morning....early so we can do Fantasy Land with the kiddos first thing. We always go back in the evening.....nighttime is my very favorite time to be there.

Tinkrbell

We usually end up at Magic Kingdom around lunch time until just before the afternoon parade or just after the afternoon parade until close. We were there about an hour before the park opened this past October, but that was mostly becasue we had a ressie at Cinderella's Table for 9:00, which was when the park opened. It was nice being in the park with basically no one there & having all the characters out in Fantasyland.

yankspy

We usually get there around 10 a.m. and stay until about 2:00. Go back to the hotel for a swim and a nap and then return at about 6:00 to close.:wave:

KingStefan

What is the opening show like?

It's cool! Singing and dancing CMs in costume up on the train platform facing out on the turnstiles. Then the train arrives with all the characters, and the lucky family of the day, who gets to officially open the park by sprinkling "pixie dust" on all the people watching the show! You have to do it at least once!

When we go to the park depends on the season, but most of the time we are early morning folks. The last time we went, though, we ended up being late night people, and slept late many days. If the crowds are not too bad, this is OK, but during busy times, you can't beat park opening. Also we like 1-2 hours before closing at AK. Rode EE over and over again.

disney21

My ideal Magic Kingdom day is arriving in the early morning-- staying the whole day-- then having dinner at a monorail resort-- then back to the MK for fireworks and lots of rides on Splash Montain!!!

SallyShine

I have never made it to a rope drop. EVER! With teenagers it's impossible to get up that early. We prefer to sleep in and then make a night of it. MK at night is the best. I love walking on the boardwalk by TSI. The lamps are so pretty. It's like going back in time.

doop

If it were up to me, I'd be there at park opening, but no one in my family ever seems willing to wake up early. :shrug:

We always tend to arrive about an hour or two after park opening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom