What snack would you add to spice up the snack carts???

Which snack would you add to spice up the snack carts at WDW???

• Bacon/Chili cheese fries

Votes: 34 29.3%
  • Jalapeno Poppers

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • Peanut Brittle

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Fried Green Tomatoes

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Mozzarella Sticks

Votes: 39 33.6%
  • Chicken Wings

Votes: 27 23.3%
  • Salt Water Taffy

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • Popcorn Shrimp

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • Marshmallow Rice Krispie Treats

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • Moon Pies

Votes: 7 6.0%

• Total voters

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
We all know that the snack carts throughout WDW are good, but could probablt use some improvement. So, which snack or snacks from the list would you add to the current snack cart menus at the World ????

Omnimover

My vote goes to the mozzarella sticks. I have a feeling savory is going to beat sweet on this one. There's more than enough ice cream to go around.

Fried green tomatoes might be a little too regional for a major resort with guests all over the world. Also, too many Kathy Bates associations :animwink:

sjead

I went with the Chicken Wings. They don't have a big presence at WDW right now and would be a good addition.

X-Ser

I would love to be able to get wings in a park, and the poppers would be my #2. Disney is lacking in the hot and spicy department!

SirNim

None of the above.

Off the top of my head, the best one I could think of that is not currently offered would be...

Beaver Tails.

Now that's a snack I'd support.

SleepingMonk

Do you really want to jump on a ride right after the guy eating greasy BBQ wings or chili fries?

How about a vegetable and cheese or fruit and cheese snack bowl?

SleepingMonk

I'm not even talking about someone yacking from the greasy food, I just mean the mess on their hands they would slime all over the rides.

SleepingMonk

I can see it now....

"Hold that there Doom Buggy till I finish my chicken wing!"

400f95975908fmsjrvfjj12.jpg

Phonedave

Thats a tough one.

I would like to see something savory / spicy added to the mix

however

Fried foods really do not hold well. Poppers, cheese sticks, and the like have to be fried pretty much just before you serve them, or they become nasty soggy.

Hot wings are also not really a walk around and eat it food.

Most of these choices are also quite greasy/heavy

I could go for a cheese and salsa quesadilla. Spicy, savory, crispy, but not deep fried - grilled

Korean BBQ would be great, but I know thats not going to happen. Just think about it though. You can keep the grilled meat hot easily enough. Keep lettuce leaves in the cold box, and have condiments in squeeze bottles. Slap some meat in a lettuce leaf, add some hot as fire kimchi, roll it up, and thats good walk around snackin' food.

-dave

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
Thats a tough one.

I would like to see something savory / spicy added to the mix

however

Fried foods really do not hold well. Poppers, cheese sticks, and the like have to be fried pretty much just before you serve them, or they become nasty soggy.

Hot wings are also not really a walk around and eat it food.

Most of these choices are also quite greasy/heavy

I could go for a cheese and salsa quesadilla. Spicy, savory, crispy, but not deep fried - grilled

Korean BBQ would be great, but I know thats not going to happen. Just think about it though. You can keep the grilled meat hot easily enough. Keep lettuce leaves in the cold box, and have condiments in squeeze bottles. Slap some meat in a lettuce leaf, add some hot as fire kimchi, roll it up, and thats good walk around snackin' food.

-dave

Oh I could definitely walk around eating chicken wings! But I guess for some it would be difficult.:shrug:
That quesadilla sounds awesome btw!

Phonedave

Oh I could definitely walk around eating chicken wings! But I guess for some it would be difficult.:shrug:
That quesadilla sounds awesome btw!

How do you hold the bleu cheese and celery.

And when you get the two bone section, thats a two hand eating method :)

-dave

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
How do you hold the bleu cheese and celery.

And when you get the two bone section, thats a two hand eating method :)

-dave

You'll just be given a container that'll hold the little dipping cup. Container in one hand and wing in the other. :)

And maybe it'll be chicken drummettes instead of wings, to avoid that two bone section.:D

bearboysnc

Curry, Chocolet, and Hunny

I vote for the yummy snacks they serve at TDL. Curry Popcorn, Chocolet popcorn and Hunny flavor. They have others, but i forget what they were.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom