what snack do you always have to get

RPMdfw

Chocalate Eclairs from the Patisserie in France, Kagi Gori in Japan (Shaved Ice with fruit syrup, YUM), Chocolate Croissants in several locations and Dole Whip!

Okay, now I'm feelings snackish . . .

Upvote 0

pepsistar

iubigman I saw one-- I saw one--- 8D :lookaroun Frontierland/Adventureland Ummmmm but where? It was on the way to Splash? Sorry to get you excited, maybe someone else saw it too.

I know there is one at MGM on Sunset just before the market and Tower of Terror. Have you seen that one? Yummmmm :slurp:

Upvote 0

Merlin

Account Suspended
Two traditions:

1. Turkey Legs!!!

2. Those frozen chocolate covered Mickey ice cream bars that are so rock solid you think you'll break your teeth on them...but I gotta have at least one every time we visit!!

Upvote 0

TTA Traveler

DOLE WHIP!!!!! ooo the pinapplee juice with pinapple dole whip on top yum.

Also, Cosmic Rays has a killer gardenburger + awesome fixin's bar :)

o0o0o & sweet potatoes cooked in rootbeer BBQ sauce at Hollywood & Vine.

....im so hungry now :mad: hehe

Upvote 0

Daisy&Donald23

POPCORN first and foremost! Once you walk into the Magic Kingdom and smell the buttery goodness, I have to get some!

I also like to get a strawberry crepe in France, as well as a gelato in Italy.

Upvote 0

disneygirl1024

Mmmmmmm mickey ice cream bars, buttery popcorn, chocolate chip cookies from the Main Street bakery, turkey legs, funnel cakes, itzakadoozie, fudge from Goofy's Candy Co. That's all I can think of right now. Guaranteed though that I will try the beignets (sp?) at POFQ when I get there in 22 days. :slurp::sohappy:

Upvote 0

gossame1

My favorite food items while in WDW (Snacks and other foods)

My favorites-

1) Grapefruit Cake-Hollywood Brown Derby Restaurant (Studios)
2) Anything from the Boardwalk Bakery (Disney's Boardwalk Inn/DVC Villas)
3) Ghirardelli Hot Fudge Sundae (Ghirardelli Chocolate Shop-DT Disney Mkt)
4) Veiled Maiden (Kringla Bakery-Norway Pavilion-World Showcase-Epcot)
5) Chicken Noodle Soup (Sunshine Seasons-The Land-Epcot)

As far as meals-

Filet Mignon with Mushroom Risotto-(Le Cellier-Canada Pavilion-WS Epcot)

Upvote 0

carib2150

:slurp:Have to say the Dole pineapple whip is my favorite "sweet" snack....but my other fav is the turkey leg at the MK......Since I have seen the Food Network air the special on WDW food...its been a staple everytime I go. On the other hand...the wife loves the Mickey Kripsy with the ears dipped in chocolate...

72 days till next trip!

Caribbean Beach....HERE WE COME!:dazzle::dazzle::dazzle::dazzle:

Upvote 0

tink68

they are at the candy store right next to the guest information board on Sunset blvd. The store is actually connected to the The beverly Sunset shop. The have Chocolate covered strawberries there too.

Hey Air Force! Air Force wife here. :wave:
Ok now to my snack :lol:
Jelly Beans-all different flavors.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom