What should we expect while Disney works on the Expansion?

trr1

FLsuperimpose.jpg

which plans are correct?

_Scar

They are adding, what appears to be a Fall setting to Pooh's area and chracter greets. Also (I'm pretty sure) Cinderella is going in Pooh's spot.

jrlang1

I am willing to bet that toon town will not close until well after construction starts. It only effects Dumbo and pix hollow. and pix hollow is not coming until much latter. This is just my guess does anyone know for sure?

_Scar

Nothing is for sure. Some say later some say very soon. I guess later since it makes Disney money, and that needs to stay as long as needed. =p

Jay did say he was going to make a coaster announcemnent *cough*retheme of barnstormer*cough*. So maybe we'll get more details then.

jt04

I am willing to bet that toon town will not close until well after construction starts. It only effects Dumbo and pix hollow. and pix hollow is not coming until much latter. This is just my guess does anyone know for sure?

It's a good guess. I don't think Disney has finalised plans yet so I'm sure it could change,

Welcome to the boards!

Rob562

If you look at the Art it is in the same place so only time will tell :shrug:

Based on the blueprints, the Pooh Meet n Greet is shifting a little to the east of where it is now. If you're looking at the concept art, it still appears to be in the same area because it isn't moving all THAT much.

Look at the blueprints super-imposed over the aerial view. The current Playful Spot is directly below the word "Cinderella". The Meet n Greet is farther east, closer to Mad tea Party. While one small part of Playful Spot may remain at the eastern end, where the tree currently is now will be part of Cindy's front yard.

-Rob

trr1

Based on the blueprints, the Pooh Meet n Greet is shifting a little to the east of where it is now. If you're looking at the concept art, it still appears to be in the same area because it isn't moving all THAT much.

Look at the blueprints super-imposed over the aerial view. The current Playful Spot is directly below the word "Cinderella". The Meet n Greet is farther east, closer to Mad tea Party. While one small part of Playful Spot may remain at the eastern end, where the tree currently is now will be part of Cindy's front yard.

-Rob
FLsuperimpose.jpg

DisneyParksFan1

I'm expecting construction!

No really... I'm excited for construction. I mean I get excited whenever I see an article on micechat updating us on DCA construction, can't wait to get updated with FYL construction. I just think it's cool to have that attention.

...I know I'm a weird fellow. Lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom