What should be there instead!

X-S TECHFOREVER

Original Poster
Hi,I have started the stitch and AE battle which i didnt mean......Sorry....but however there are some atractions on disney turf that dont really need to be there.Maybe you have better ideas for that ride or just want it out of there!However i would like to hear your ideas......Thankyou have a nice day your friend Anthony.

OliveMcFly

I think the Backlot Tour should have stayed untouched. Disney have tons of property. There had to be another place for the stunt show. I just miss Residential Street is all.

General Grizz

DinoRama - a more permanent, aesthetic area (while still appealing to fun) should have been built.

ImageWorks/Imagination - new ride should have been given a high budget; Image Works should have remained.

Enchanted Tiki Room - should have never been changed; a better show could have included less annoying characters & more spirited numbers.

Mission Space - should have been made closer or farther from Test Track to allow future expansion.

Test Track - should have been part of Motion; should now have a brand new post show created (more Disneyesque)

Goofy's Dancing Jamboree - Diamond Horseshoe was over all better for all guests. Meet and Greets could have been put elsewhere if needed.

careship

Agrees 100% with the the Diamond Horseshoe Revue. I miss that shoe so much. I loved it and we saw it everytime we were there and the food was good. It was nice to sit down for a great show and eat and have fun. The glorified meet and greet should have been an addition to the park not a replacement for a very good always busy show.

X-S TECHFOREVER

Original Poster
Tommorowland theatre/ Should be something that will turn heads in that direction. Maybe a 3D movie or a something to move people in that direction!

Dinosaur/ Maybe not having the same dinos in every part would be nice.Put more of a twist to it.

Motor stunt show(coming soon)/Stop with the shows put a hard hitting atraction. Example (universal's mummy) had just opened and is making a break through!

soarin' over California/ Good idea! KEEPER!

Now one of my favorites ( Spaceship Earth) needs to have a better track because it made sound thought out the whole ride!

Animal Kingdom/ BIG PROBLEM! I must say that its nice but needs more atractions

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
well, as i and others have nicely said before, i think that dino-rama should plummit into the earth hot liquid magma and never return. throw in those fair type games and stuff as well. terrible.

now dino-rama as a dark ride.................. hmmmmmm, next time im there ill close my eyes, and save disney a lot of experimental money and get back to them.

last time i was at epcot, universe of energy was down for refurb (2001 i think) anyway, do you think that after wonder pav. gets a refurb or something new, it will become some other attraction? it looks as though it will be the only one left (beside SE) that hasnt had a facelift or complete redo.

stitchlvr

I totally agree with the Tiki Room. It should never have been changed. I hate the new show, couldn't wait for it to be over so I could be out of my misery. :brick:

I also hated the new dino part of DAK. It is cheesy and not at all Disney-esque. It had a cheap carnival feel to it, and seemed very out of place. I did ride and enjoy Primeval Whirl, but it was not worth the wait in line and it could have been done so much better.

I also feel Ellen's Universe of Energy (or whatever its called) could go bye-bye. :wave: I don't have a problem with Ellen, It was just too long and boring.

I could live without the Backlot tour as well.

joel_maxwell

you know, come to think of it, the time that i went in '98 and in '01 universe was down for some reason. i dont think iver riden that attraction since '94. wow, i dont even remember what it was about. i remember these key things

1) long
2) the floor breaks into sections
3) you go thru some dino's
4) texaco was the sponsor i think, maybe exxon.
5) long

joel_maxwell

that is right, now i remember seeing the exxon logo somewhere in the pre-show i think. maybe outside.

thanks grizz. i guess the major refurb you are speaking of is when they brought in the ellen energy thing. huh, ill have to remember that one when we return because i havent riden the newly reburbed version.

DigitalDisney

Bad replacements:
The Tiki Birds -> "upgraded"
Mr Toad -> Pooh
20K -> nothing
Stitch -> Alien Encounter

Original Epcot entrance -> Leave a Legacy
UOE -> Ellen
Kitchen Kabaret -> Food Rocks
Millennium Village -> nothing
Old Illuminations -> Illuminations ROE

Open space in front of Chinese Theater -> Sorcerer Hat
Superstar TV -> Doug Live
CTX -> Dinosaur

Good replacements:
Birthdayland -> Toontown Fair
Dreamflight -> Buzz Lightyear
Mission To Mars -> Alien Encounter
American Journeys -> Timekeeper

Communicore -> Innoventions
WOM -> Test Track
Food Rocks -> Soarin

Original Backstage MGM Stuff -> One Man's Dream / Millionaire
New York Street -> City Streets

Old Dinoland stuff (fossil lab, tent) -> Dino-Rama

Whew

meanmice

now that you mention it, isn't millenneum villiage still there, just behind a big gate? what's up with that?

I would want the old AE, although I suppose since I haven't tried the new stitch thing yet I can't really judge.

Dino-rama is total crap... nothing more to say on that.

something should be where 20k is, something more than grass.

something should be in AK, something more then dirt

hmm... there's more, but that's all for now

oh, and that stupid hat

speck76

DigitalDisney said:
Bad replacements:
The Tiki Birds -> "upgraded"
Mr Toad -> Pooh
20K -> nothing
Stitch -> Alien Encounter

Whew

Since the new attraction has not been opened yet, can you really say this?

AE was a great attraction, but who really knows what SGE is going to turn out like.

Dino-Rama is just a waste of space! They should tear the whole thing down. Looks like some travelling carnival and has absolutely no business being inside WDW property.

KaliSplash

There are a whole host of things I would have preferred to be additions, rather than replacements, but as to bad replacements:

Pooh for Toad
nothing for 20K
Tiki UNM for Tiki (especially the preshow, lurk, lurk)
No seacabs for seacabs (although this doesn't make much difference in this unstructured attraction.)
Journey into You Imagination sted Journey Into Imagination (Dreamfinder)
nothing for SuperStar TV
Sounds Dangersous for the original

Chape19714

so here....

Old Tiki Room>Under new management
Toad>Pooh

That's all

other than the games, i kinda like the Chester and Hester land, the coaster is neat and the dumbo-like ride is fun, when there's no line. The games could go though. :D

brisem

I agree with Dino rama--the biggest waste of space
Ellen needs to go
Drew carey's could go and hardly anyone would notice

CRJpilot

well they could have turned the area and backlot for 20,000 leagues into a new coaster ride. The MK is due for something. There's been nothing of the sorts added since Splash Mountain, (which really is not a thrill ride). You know, DL Paris got that incredible new Space Mountain, we just need something at MK, Epcot got Test Track and Mission: Space...come now don't we all agree

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom