What should be there instead!

Danrol388

My Opinion

In AK Dino-Rama is no good, its gotta go. The whole AK needs some serious help besides "its tough to be a bug" and "Kali River Rapids" there aint much happening there. Expedititon should help them out alot but still need more!

MK is doing good to me all they need to fix up is the 2K Lagoon and make something that will at least try to live up to the 2K ride. Putting a show to me is a bad idea. Also Tomorrowland needs a lil bit of updating there isnt much of a "Tomorrow" feel in there.

Epcot is also in the right path. Once Soarin is open then you have some good attractions there. I do miss Horizons though :cry: and maybe a few more attractions into some other countrys :confused: maybe??

MGM needs expansion and updating. Great Movie Ride needs a major update. We need the Indy ride in soon. Muppets dark ride would be nice! MGM does have my favorite rides though TOT and RnR

dxwwf3

DigitalDisney said:
Bad replacements:
Stitch -> Alien Encounter
Original Epcot entrance -> Leave a Legacy
Old Illuminations -> Illuminations ROE
Open space in front of Chinese Theater -> Sorcerer Hat
Superstar TV -> Doug Live
CTX -> Dinosaur

Good replacements:
Mission To Mars -> Alien Encounter

I agree with most of yours, but I agreed with these the most. Of course the AE ones wouldn't surprise anyone in the world, but the other huge one for me is Old Illuminations vs ROE. ROE is a very popular show and it is certainly not bad, but I personally do not think that it is even close to being as good as the original. There was just something special about seeing the countries light up with their music. It was also wonderful to see the "lasers" :drevil: on SSE when walking out of the park. And to me the fireworks were alot more impressive in the original. And after seeing the videos on the computer comparing the shows one after another it is clear to me that my memories do not fail me on this one. I would have to go original Illuminations all the way.

M:SpilotISTC12

Danrol388 said:
MGM needs expansion and updating. Great Movie Ride needs a major update. We need the Indy ride in soon. Muppets dark ride would be nice! MGM does have my favorite rides though TOT and RnR
i talk to a cast member yesterday and that there are no plans at all for a indy ride to come to mgm. i would love to have the indy ride from DL. it would a get addition to a really great park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom