What ride would you like to see updated or taken out of the parks altogether??

Chape19714

Maybe on the cruise???

I would vote for the speedway removal. As for ittbab, I really like that show!

I'd probally change Stitch, Ellen's Energy Adventure, Circle of Life, Kali (longer), CBJ, Tiki Room, Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, and a few others.

When i say change, I don't nessacarely mean "change" but in many cases "update".
:wave:

jedimaster1227

The Wonderful Adventures of Pooh needs to go. Bring back Toad! That is my dream update (next to an update of JII with Figment adding the Dreamfinder and killing off Nigel Channing with a nice bulldozer).

BrittanyRose428

i dont want space mountain updated i like it the way it is, i dont care if it feels old and rickity, just as long as its safe :)

ithink they need to get rid of stitch and put something different there

they could do something with snow white... its similar to pooh and peter pan and i think they could do more with it

they should BRING BACK MR TOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KaliSplash

To get rid of: The Dumbo clones in Adventureland and Animal Kingdom, Sounds Dangerous.

To Update: Carosel of Progress, Haunted Mansion, Country Bear Jamboree, Jungle Cruise (all IASW-type refurbs)

Do something with Stitch's Great Escape. Something!

Journey Into Imagination (bring back the original song w/ Dreamfinder), Update the ending of Spaceship Earth (Tomorrow's Child and Cronkite would be nice), WOL.

ears2you

It's a Small World is a staple. It has to be there.

I agree with the Stitch disaster. They could have done more and had more fun with that mischievous character.:p

i hate the stitch thing. i want my alien encounter back!!!:fork:

oh and i want MR TOAD back and DREAMFINDER!!!!!!!!

mrtoad

There are a few I would like updated.

Pan, HM, TSI, Country Bears all need good general sprucing up.

Magic Carpets should be moved somewhere or taken out. I don't mind it existing, just not where it does. It wrecks the flow of the area. It is also not that old yet always looks like crapola. Not sure why.

Scooter

Where to start -
AK - Its Tough to be a bug removed

I'm just curious...what is it about It's Tough To Be A Bug that makes you want to remove it?
It seems to me to be a well liked attraction with long waiting lines and great guest responces.

People always seem to be in great spirits when they leave this attraction.
While I respect your oppinion, at the same time, I am curious as to what is it that you don't like about it this attraction.

CThaddeus

First, as the apparent lone person who likes it, I DON'T want Stitch's Great Escape! removed or modified. And I don't want Alien Encounter back...EVER.
That being said, these are my top seven requests for change or removal:
7. Wonders of Life - Update the inside a bit, but please re-open this wonderful pavilion. It's sad to see it go the way of Horizons and World of Motion.
6. Chester n' Hester's Dino-Rama! - I get the joke, I just don't think it's funny or clever. I'd prefer one good attraction to all these lame off-the-shelf ones.
5. Test Track - I drove a freakin' car to get to the Park. Why would I want to wait in line to do what I'll have to do again when the Park closes? World of Motion ran rings around Test Track.
**It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah change for today!**
4. Journey Into Your Imagination with Figment - Oye. It's an annoyingly-voiced Figment being as irritating as possible in a funhouse. Oh, and there's Eric Idle. Doesn't he have something better to do? Bring back the original or make this a brand new, QUALITY Imagination experience...with Dreamfinder.
3. Under New Management - Egah. Bring back the original Tiki Room, not this loud bunch of noise.
2. Rock N' Rollercoaster - I like the coaster itself (even if it does seem a bit short), but not the poor choice of music/musicians. My ears (and eyes) would be so happy if Aerosmith disappeared out of that attraction forever.
1. Lights, Motors, Action - Without a doubt the biggest waste of one hour (including wait time) I've ever endured. Add to that the lack of shade in the hot Florida Sun and Disney has themselves an attraction I doubt I'll ever visit again. Residential Street and the Backlot Tour were ruined for this?

Dj Corona

Change Indy Speedway to a Tron Lightcycles ride. Other then that, a little refurbishing/TLC/updating here and there, would be nice for MK.

Herk

I'm just curious...what is it about It's Tough To Be A Bug that makes you want to remove it?
It seems to me to be a well liked attraction with long waiting lines and great guest responces.

People always seem to be in great spirits when they leave this attraction.
While I respect your oppinion, at the same time, I am curious as to what is it that you don't like about it this attraction.

Well for one the tree of life represents the circle of life, but I would of preferred an attraction where it mixes shots of life animals/shots of disney cartoon animals/ and 3D or 4D effects

Well I have been on it once when the spiders came down there was screaming and crying hit the area

xx_lilo_xx

I like stitch great ecpace but that coz i'm a stitch fan, i would like them to retor figment back to what it use to be i think the new one has less imagenation then the older version. and thought i like stitch i feel they still could have done more in the ride and that they shuld not put stitch's name it as at this point in the movie his has not been give the name stitch but is called 626

prspeppers

I think something needs to be done to the indy speedway (speed yeah right :rolleyes:) . It takes up a lot of room that could be used for something amazing rather than a ride on a go cart that doesn't really go most of the time (i swear i see them broken down on the track more than they actually move). Think of all that space where they could add something really cool.

Agreed.....if there was one attraction to get a rehab or be removed completely, I would like it to be this one......Stitch would be next.....hmmm now that I think of it, I would love to see more or less all of Future Land reworked....its hurting bad....Space Mountain i'snt enough to hold it down anymore.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
without a doubt.... lee is right. 90% of MK needs to be updated/rehabed bad. noteables: SM (gut-it), speedway, most of the dark rides, cinderella needs to be dusted off pretty bad, HM could use some modern technology and pirates audio takes me back to the big box speakers of the 70's while listening to Boston with my mom.

mikesoccer40

Fuel to the Fire

Not to stir the pot, but here is my list for MK

1. Stitch: Love the idea, hate the execution of the idea. It just seems to lack the magic of some other rides. Maybe more interaction and crowd involvement.
2. Jungle Cruise: Updating or animals, natives and all moving parts. My favorite of the older rides, just needs an updating without changing story, theme or feeling.
3. Space Mountain: Make we a little uncomfortable for younger son to ride. Would prefer ride cars more like RNR, more neck support and smoorther ride would be a plus.
4. Haunted Mansion: Same ideas as for Jungle Cruise, just please no Eddie Murphy. Maybe a tad more spooky on the scale.

DisneyFanLS

I think something needs to be done to the indy speedway (speed yeah right :rolleyes:) . It takes up a lot of room that could be used for something amazing rather than a ride on a go cart that doesn't really go most of the time (i swear i see them broken down on the track more than they actually move). Think of all that space where they could add something really cool.

I agree that the Indy Speedway is EXTREMELY outdated....WOW!!! a ride in a go cart with a governor on it!!! WHEW!!! Okay...Okay....I know the kids still enjoy it what with actually being able to "drive" a car, but PUH-LEEEZ!!! It takes up a TON of room that could be better used!!!

I also miss Alien Encounter!!! :lookaroun

campdisney

Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular is incredibly outdated. Most kids don't even know who Indy is -- and quite frankly, the stunt show isn't enough to even spark interest in a dvd rental. At the very least, replace it with the DL Indy ride and make an exciting experience out of it. MGM could use another thrill ride for us chickens that don't do TOT or RNRC.

Sound Dangerous. Sound lame is more like it. The only fun part was playing at making sounds afterwards -- and several of those displays weren't even working properly the last time we visited.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom