What ride would you like to see updated or taken out of the parks altogether??

SpaceMt27

I just got back a few days ago and i noticed that Buzz Lightyears Space Ranger Spin needs some referbishing. Some of the guns werent working properly and the vehicles need to be repainted. I also dont like The Magic Carpets Of Aladdin. Only because they already have Dumbo and Astro Orbiter and Magic Carpets Of Aladdin seems to be in the way when people are trying to get through Adventure land. I also think that the Tomorrowland Speedway should takin' out and replaced w/ something better.

prberk

The Country Bear Jamboree is actually a great idea, just showing a little age. Its original show actually uses country classics and in-jokes that showed some research on the parts of the imagineers of the day, including Tex Ritter (John's dad) voicing Big Al, completely opposite his reputation as a sterling cowboy.

And it brought in elements of old west jamborees and the Grand Ole Opry.

I would like see it reprogrammed and upgraded by the team of Nashville people who put together the "O Mickey, Where Art Thou?" CD. They "got the idea." The artists used on that were some of THE best Nashville had to offer for that material -- and I mean talent, not name recognition. So, I would give the producers of that album (and maybe current Nashville radio greats from WSM) a challenge to re-do the whole show's program -- probably with a mix of classic stuff (like Big Al) and some new stuff....

Paul

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom