What ride would you like to see updated or taken out of the parks altogether??

fmingo36

Original Poster
Pirates of the Caribean has been updated; The Alien ride is now Stitch's Great Escape; Mr. Todd's Wild Ride is gone.

Is there any other rides that you would like to see updated or removed altogether?

Dragonrider1227

Yeah, I wouldn't exactly be crying if they removed Stitch's great escape. The Haunted Mansion and Peter Pan's Flight could use an upgrade though. It'd be nice if you could actually HEAR the Ghost Host :brick:It'd be cool if they did something new with the bride similar to what's in Disneyland. Shouldn't be the exact same thing though. Where's the fun in that? ;)

saltmom1

:hurl:
Yeah, I wouldn't exactly be crying if they removed Stitch's great escape. The Haunted Mansion and Peter Pan's Flight could use an upgrade though. It'd be nice if you could actually HEAR the Ghost Host :brick:It'd be cool if they did something new with the bride similar to what's in Disneyland. Shouldn't be the exact same thing though. Where's the fun in that? ;)
Don't forget Small World ! :hurl: :hurl: :hurl:

fmingo36

Original Poster
It's a Small World is a staple. It has to be there.

I agree with the Stitch disaster. They could have done more and had more fun with that mischievous character.:p

Lee

Adventurer
In all the parks? Too many to name.
CoP comes to mind....

Actually, I would like to see substantial work done on pretty much 90% of the rides at MK.

Scooter

They need to pour some gasoline on and put a match to

The Country Bear Jamboring

It's outdated, and the sound system stinks.
The characters mouths don't even move in sync with the recordings any more.

I'd rather have a root canal done than see this show again. :p

captainbuzzy

I'd like to see something done with the buildings opposite Echo lake at the Disney Studios. Drew Carey and the AFI exhibit have been non-events for a long time. I think that space is put to better use with something more visually interesting especially with its location across the water!

imagineer boy

Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, and last but not least, Stitch's Great Escape.

fmingo36

Original Poster
Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape, and last but not least, Stitch's Great Escape.

Geez, tell us how you really feel.:lol:

GoofyGuySouthFl

I think something needs to be done to the indy speedway (speed yeah right :rolleyes:) . It takes up a lot of room that could be used for something amazing rather than a ride on a go cart that doesn't really go most of the time (i swear i see them broken down on the track more than they actually move). Think of all that space where they could add something really cool.

Vernonpush

Stitch's Great Escape, Stitch's Great Escape,
At this point in time, I have to agree that returning it to Mission to Mars(updated), would be better than what they have now. The Mars rovers are sending us so much info. from the planet that it could be the "Space Pavillion" that was intended for EPCOT.

jjgoo

Where to begin...?

Of course I would love for the Wonders of Life Pavilion to actually be in use so let's go ahead and knock that down and put in something new and interesting.

Indy Speedway really stinks. I never rode it because the line was always too long until my last trip. After I got off I wondered why I even wasted 10 minutes with that ride.

I know that I might catch a lot of flack for this one, but I would really like them to update Spaceship Earth. Disney has so much great technology that they could make it into a really fun dark ride. Right now it's kind of just a place to rest your feet and cool off.

I like the character of Stitch, but if they have to have him on that ride bring back the original Alien as part of it. The original was much better.

Herk

Where to start -
AK - Its Tough to be a bug removed

MGM - Hercules the musical

Epcot - add the muppets to WoL to bring it back

MK - get rid of both indy speedway and space mountain, add alices curiosisty maze similiar to that from dlp and add at space mountain a walkthrough type ride where you board a space station that gets attacked by martians

Lucky

Where to start -
AK - Its Tough to be a bug removed

MGM - Hercules the musical

Epcot - add the muppets to WoL to bring it back

MK - get rid of both indy speedway and space mountain, add alices curiosisty maze similiar to that from dlp and add at space mountain a walkthrough type ride where you board a space station that gets attacked by martians
Get rid of Hercules: The Musical. Yeah, great idea!!! Why don't they do that???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom