What ride is this from 2014 Planning DVD?

EpcoTim

It used to be a rule for Disney vacation videos that every woman over the age of 20 must have their pants pulled up no less than 4 inches above their belly button.

Constant smiling and overreactions to every little thing while never actually speaking were also hard-set rules.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
This was advertised to be in World Showcase in Epcot. I have no idea what the heck this is...

View attachment 50735
@blackthidot 's picture really hits all the demographics for age and race but I wonder whats the story with the asian child between two white woman? And the older lady has her right arm outside the boat, thats a violation.

The picture that @Weather_Lady posted is awesome. The racist, whites only boat has all kinds of crazy stuff going on. Three guys making their vinegar strokes face (yellow arrows), and the guy with the white arrow doesnt looked as shocked as the other dudes because he is obviously not paying attention and doing something naughty to the woman next to him, and judging by her expression she is not enjoying it.

maelstrom.jpg

slappy magoo

It has to be Maelstrom from back in the day when you stop where the trolls appear or something. I can definitely tell it is the ride though. The flashing is probably one of the effects they add to the promotional videos to make it look scarier than it really is. They do that all the time lol.

It's also possible the brighter light is just so you can see the reactions on the faces of the actors on the ride. One negative thing about "dark rides" is that they're hard to light to make a commercial or brochure about how great the dark ride is.

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
It's also possible the brighter light is just so you can see the reactions on the faces of the actors on the ride. One negative thing about "dark rides" is that they're hard to light to make a commercial or brochure about how great the dark ride is.

If you have an watch the DVD it's like repetitive flashing going on. That is what threw us off. It was not regular lighting so cameras would work. Maybe in 1991 when they filmed this there were flashes at the troll part? Who knows?

Dwarful

I remember the Bambi one. I remember when they sold them in the Disney Catalog and at the Disney Stores..back when the Disney Stores sold clothing and merch. for adults as well as children.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom