What Ride Is The Most Disappointing...

MaXXimus

Original Poster
#1 For me it was The Seas With Nemo & Friends... getting in a line that stretched a good 2 city blocks out the door and then to go through a winding line inside that seemed to be a half mile long and all for a clam shell ride through one heck of a boring film clip journey, just didnt seem worth it. In all honesty I was more impressed with the entrance area with the water and the gulls going mine mine mine.

#2 Honey I Shrunk the Audiance... Ummm... Can you say "Time for a refurb"?

#3 Stitchs Great Escape... sheesh what a waste of 15 minutes

#4 Buzz Lightyear Spin... same as #3

Overall all the parks are great and I wouldnt hesitate to go back but MK in general seemed a bit stale and in need of some major refurbs and some subtractions and additions to make it more enjoyable.

KingdomHeart

#1 For me it was The Seas With Nemo & Friends... getting in a line that stretched a good 2 city blocks out the door and then to go through a winding line inside that seemed to be a half mile long and all for a clam shell ride through one heck of a boring film clip journey, just didnt seem worth it. In all honesty I was more impressed with the entrance area with the water and the gulls going mine mine mine.

#2 Honey I Shrunk the Audiance... Ummm... Can you say "Time for a refurb"?

#3 Stitchs Great Escape... sheesh what a waste of 15 minutes

#4 Buzz Lightyear Spin... same as #3

Overall all the parks are great and I wouldnt hesitate to go back but MK in general seemed a bit stale and in need of some major refurbs and some subtractions and additions to make it more enjoyable.

Welllllllllll, my most recent trip did garner some disappointment, sadly. The only new attraction was "Nemo", which yes, cute and I loved it, but sorta just rehash. I was upset at Stitch and Buzz from the last time I went. I think HISTA needs refurbing - more than likely replacing. And most upsettingly, as many times as I try it, new Journey Into Imagination just won't grow on me.

::sigh::
-Nick.

RiversideBunny

I vote overwhelmingly, hands down, for ....

drum roll...

Stitch's Great Escape.

But seriously how can anyone say that the Buzz Lightyear ride is boring.
It brings out the kid in everyone.

:)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I vote overwhelmingly, hands down, for ....

drum roll...

Stitch's Great Escape.

But seriously how can anyone say that the Buzz Lightyear ride is boring.
It brings out the kid in everyone.

:)
The thing I love the most about Buzz are looking at the ride photos. Everyone is so serious and just taken by their competitive side. Even my 6 year old that simply can not stop smiling looks serious.

jedeye18

Without a doubt the new Nemo ride. If this is a harbinger of the Disney/Pixar merger attractions to come, then I am worried. However, the new Monsters Inc laugh floor is awesome, so maybe i am overreacting. But wow that Nemo ride is a waste of time and space

KingdomHeart

Without a doubt the new Nemo ride. If this is a harbinger of the Disney/Pixar merger attractions to come, then I am worried. However, the new Monsters Inc laugh floor is awesome, so maybe i am overreacting. But wow that Nemo ride is a waste of time and space
I thought Monsters, Inc was awesome too. In thinking about it, I was also really disappointed with the Nemo musical, as well.
-Nick

MSTCrow

I expand my response to most disappointing attraction.

Rafiki's Planet Watch.

I am not a fan of Stitch's Great Escape or Honey I Shrunk the Audience, but at least those attractions have SOME redeeming value in my eyes.

Rafiki's Planet Watch is a giant waste of space and time. It is a black hole for fun. And before you even start on the "educational value", I am a tried and true nerd. This was just awful.

Beauty_Belle

I have to agree with all. Honey I Shrunk the Kids is in need of a replacement, there are so many other films they could now use and make the show up to a 4D standard. Journey Into the Imagination is a huge disappoinment. I felt like at the end they said "here's that song you all wanted with every Figment." Pooh's playground in MK, I thought a new ride (a tame one for the tiny tots) there would have really worked. The Under New Management Tiki Birds lacks the same sparkle as the original. When I saw the new show, I thought it was a.)really short b.)not as witty.

DisneyDancer312

i would agree on the stitch. wasnt too impressed. but i love buzz. maybe because my 7 year old brother insists on riding it 15 times before we leave im just used to it. but next trip is in 14 days and im not too excited about riding nemo from what everyone is saying. . . :shrug:

celticdog

Splash Mountain....it stinks (smell), it's cold, it's wet. I'll never ride it again.

Release the hounds and let the attacks begin.

Sulu

My husband and 10 year old son were very disappointed with Stitch's Great Escape as well. Said it was a waste of time. The ride home is definitely the MOST disappointing one. :(

beachclubbasics

Malestrom

I had missed this ride years ago when the boat would come more fully out of the building on that waterfall. Now it's just an indoor log flumey type ride.

Johnnyboy

Splash Mountain....it stinks (smell), it's cold, it's wet. I'll never ride it again.

I'll defend ya! Splash Mountain would be my vote for Most Disappointing. HISTA, Nemo etc, I didn't expect too much, but with all the attention Splash gets you would think its a marvel and its not. Its boring . . .how many rides do you wish would end sooner? And as a flume ride it doesn't have the thrill of other Mountains.

I'm not saying Splash is the lamest ride, certainly not - but it was the MOST disappointing :mad:

MaXXimus

Original Poster
SPLASH MOUNTAIN??? :eek:

I was just on it 5 days ago and
#1 - I didnt experience any foul smells... maybe you happened to be near someone who had bean soup the night before?

#2 - Its a glorified waterslide, its SUPPOSE to be wet :ROFLOL:

#3 - Cold? Damn straight and glad for it when trying to get out of that 101 heat index! :D

WED10IA

I'll defend ya! Splash Mountain would be my vote for Most Disappointing. HISTA, Nemo etc, I didn't expect too much, but with all the attention Splash gets you would think its a marvel and its not. Its boring . . .how many rides do you wish would end sooner? And as a flume ride it doesn't have the thrill of other Mountains.

I'm not saying Splash is the lamest ride, certainly not - but it was the MOST disappointing :mad:

I love Splash Mountain but I guess it is all opinion. I finally broke down and rode Tower of Terror on this trip and it was dissapointing, I heard all the stuff about how it travels through a corridior when really as soon as you go 5 feet it's pitch black again. I really expected more. It rubbed off on me as a "cheap thrill"

I love Buzz though, The picture shows me leaning down and trying to sight down the laser. I was trying to beat my cousin though so:shrug: :)

Mickey&Minnie

This is just blaspemy. It is my favorite ride, but atleast I won't have to stand behind you in line.

As far as disappointed rides....I agree with everyone on the Nemo ride. It is definitely not worth the long, long wait.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom