What ride do you like that everyone else hates?

JIMINYCR

Since when does “everyone” hate IaSW? I always thought it was one of the most popular and beloved attractions at WDW?

Not sure how it could make the list here...unlike SGE, Swiss Family Treehouse, or the now closed Sounds Dangerous.

Its the song, the song, the song. It grates on your nerves...over and over and over and over.... especially listening to it if youve ever been stuck on the ride with an excruciatingly loooong break down. The dolls are cute and the scenery is colorful and the boat ride is relaxing... ITS THE SONG. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Not classified as rides but I do enjoy CoP, and CBJ. And I dont find the SFT detestable. All three get a major portion of hate.

TheDuke

I'm not sure what things are generally unpopular, but among attractions mentioned here I'd say Primeval Whirl, Swiss Family Treehouse, American Adventure, and Dinosaur

I also like Impressions De France a lot. I've heard some people criticize it on here. The music, scenery, and cinematography is beautiful.

ppete1975

speedway... how many memories that ride has created being a lot of kids first time to drive a car. Honestly look at the kids faces during and after this ride... people just forget that its not an adult ride its meant for kids. I would love for it to be electric but I hope they never remove it... and it would be cool if there were two lanes. a super slow kids lane (what it is now) and a bit faster adult driven lane. Add some more theming to look at and BAM new ride for cheap.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom