What ride/attraction would go altogether and you wouldn't miss it

Magenta Panther

Muppets. It needs to go. No great loss there. Better things could be done with that space.

AND Jungle Cruise. Either give it a MAJOR refurb, retheming and rejuvenation or gut it.

copcarguyp71

Original Poster
Just a reminder as to the intent on this YOU CANNOT REVAMP, REUSE, OR REPURPOSE the area in question...it would be left totally unused save for say benches or a tree....basically what is such a big zilch in your mind that you rather have a bench to sit on than whatever bit of purgatory sits there now.

MattC

Aladdin is what comes to mind. We need walking space! While I agree with several of the attractions listed above as needing to go, they're space could be used. Aladdin feels like it is in the middle of a path....cause it is.

The Empress Lilly

Surely it must be Aladdin's Magic Crapfest.

The entire land would improve if they just got rid of it again. What a mistake it was to build that loud monstrosity in the middle of a tranquil tropical environement.

Give us back trees and shade and benches and space! A reprieve from the claustrophic crowds!

WDW-203%2B-%2BTropical%2BSerenade.jpg

WDW-205%2B-%2BAdventureland%2Bat%2BNight.jpg

mickey2008.1

Just get rid of all the empty and unused buildings that are eyesores and put grass in. Oddessy, horizons, that stage in TL that is walled off, Sounds dangerous, on and One.

Ernierich

I've had a long think about this and while there are rides I'm not particularly keen on - primeval whirl and SGE for example - I still ride them ever time I'm in The World. There's only one ride/attraction i tend to avoid, so that can go to be replaced with trees...<puts flak jacket on>...Carousel of Progress!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom