Stitches Great Escape
Tomorrowland Speedway
Aladdin
Tiki Room
Ellen's Energy Adventure
American Idol
The Backlot Tour

Wow, I sound like a Scrooge.
I would be ok with these spaces sitting empty for a little while before something came in their places.
But if it is eternally empty....
Aladdin is a cheap attraction that clutters Adventurland.

So... Aladdin!

WOW...you would be OK with a big dead space where Tomorrowland Speedway, Backlot and American Idol are???

Much hate I sense in this one!!!LOL:D

Soarin2u

...Captain EO. Holy Figment, I HATE this attraction. If anyone will demolish it, it'll be me! I would be there with 15 Nuclear missiles ready an hour BEFORE they call me to destroy it. They ruined a decent show (Honey I shrunk the audience) and replaced it back to this freak show EO. My sister and I went in there so innocent,... so unknowingly,... so clueless; yet we came out with scars on our eyes. No, I don't want my butt to shake every time MJ thrusts his crotch. No, I don't want that weird elephant spraying his snot on my face. Just NO!... You know what, Im calling Russia up right now, I need a few missiles....

....That sounded kinda Harsh, it's just that I really do not like this attraction. It has no relavance to Disney what so ever except that MJ use to like that rainbow tunnel above.... They should just remove that attraction and reopen the Playground instead.

Yes, I know it is attached to the Imagination Pavilion, thus I put protective magic ontop to protect from the bright lights of cruel joy....

bethymouse

MK: Aladdin Carpets :Stitch: Laugh Floor
AK: Tri Spin: Rafikis Planet Watch
DHS: Indiana Jones: BL Tour: AI Experience!: HISTK Playground!
EPCOT: Ellen's Energy Adventure: Captain EO

Figments Friend

Surely it must be Aladdin's Magic Crapfest.

The entire land would improve if they just got rid of it again. What a mistake it was to build that loud monstrosity in the middle of a tranquil tropical environement.

Give us back trees and shade and benches and space! A reprieve from the claustrophic crowds!

WDW-203%2B-%2BTropical%2BSerenade.jpg

WDW-205%2B-%2BAdventureland%2Bat%2BNight.jpg
Hell yes!

Thank you for these nice photo reminders.
People who did not experience Adventureland pre-Magic Carpets installation have no idea what they are missing.

Folks in general these days seem to not understand the importance and value in having free, undeveloped space around them.

Cramming in as much as one can is not always the answer...

Figments Friend

My top selections for clearing out would be...

MK-
Magic Carpets of Aladdin

EPCOT -
Leave a Legacy *graveyard*

DHS -
HISTK playground

DAK -
Chester & Hesters DinoRama in it*s entirety.

All four of these spaces would be greatly enhanced with just foliage, landscaping, benches, and trees.
Three of these spaces previously were in such states!

copcarguyp71

Original Poster
Pretty much have to agree with ya Figgy! I had not even considered the "Leave a Legacy" wasteland but yes...much better as open space!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom