What restaurant has the best theme/atmosphere???

ABQ

Biergarten is especially wonderful during the Christmas season. Jiko is great all the time, just watch the walls slowly change color with the birds flying overhead. Someone else mentioned the pizza ovens at Via Napoli, playfully named for 3 volcanoes of Italy, great atmosphere as well.
2012-11-13%2013.27.11.jpg

Mrs.Toad

Definitely Sci-Fi...

And the 50's is the total package. Is it me, or it even has the home-cooked smell when you enter? It smells like comfort food cooking in a home. And the furniture gives it the cozy feeling associated with food and home.

Truly the two best design wise. This is what I would love to see more of throughout the parks. Really, every detail was combed through. I tip my green bonnet that Rhett gave me to whoever worked on those projects. LOL! ( I am not as cool as the true Disney historians on this site, and I am sure many know the names.)

taz0162

MK - Cinderella's Royal Table
HS - 50's Prime Time Cafe
AK - Yak & Yeti
E - Biergarten Restaurant (but to be honest there are so many good choices for theming in World Showcase)

luv

Restaurant Marrakesh, Sci-Fi, Liberty Tree Tavern, Garden Grill, San Angel Inn, Boma, 50s Prime Time, Crystal Palace, Whispering Canyon Cafe. Hoop Dee Doo for dinner show. :)

Earl of Sandwich, when it is empty (which is usually for breakfast and during quieter times of year) is interesting.

If I were a kid, I'd vote for T-Rex and Chef Mickey.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom