What restaurant has the best theme/atmosphere???

Phonedave

For effort - Sci Fi - even though I can't stand it (I like to see the people I am eating with, not the backs of their heads)

For atmosphere - San Angel Inn - Even though some complain it is too dark to see, I have never had a problem.

For show - Biergarten - Communial tables, live band, and dance floor.

-dave

jw24

I'd say Be Our Guest and Gaston's Tavern for theming. I love the theming of the tavern. The antler decorations, the really nice seat and fireplace. And Be Our Guest, getting to dine in the grand ballroom. It was exactly like the movie. As for atmosphere, my favorite's Flame Tree BBQ. Good outdoor seating with a view of Everest and being surrounded by trees. Then again, I haven't been eaten at many TS restaurants but I'll come around to that with more money in my pockets for future trips!!

dreamscometrue

Tough question. I'm going to say...

Biergarten
San Angel
Via Napoli (I love those wood fired pizza ovens)
Sanaa
Jiko
T-Rex

New Faves:
Be Our Guest
Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar (It has a menu :))
La Cava del Tequila (It has a menu :))

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
You all have come up with some good choices already. My choices would be Sci-Fi, Biergarten, and Be Our Guest (although I don't understand the one room with the portraits off of the ballroom, it is kind of like a library but not. I didn't like that room's theming).

Bairstow

Another vote for Biergarten.
Has a cool indoor-nighttime thing going, forced perspective villagescape, outlandish CM uniforms, themed menu...

All that's missing is for some sort of attraction to be integrated with the goings-on.

seating-2-biergarten.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom