What resort/restaurant have you always wanted to stay in/eat at?

Disneykidder

I have always wanted to stay at the Boardwalk. It just looks like fun and is so close to Epcot, DHS.

I have eaten almost everywhere I have wanted but want to try California Grill during Wishes and Narcoossees for the same reason. (I had a ressie at Narcoossee for my anniversary last year, but we changed our dates and then couldn't get in:()

Ilovewishes

Probably like almost everyone who goes to Disney, I would love a Savannah View room at Animal Kingdom Lodge. Preferably on head height for the giraffes! I'd love to have one join me for breakfast!

Only problem is, I would never get to the parks if that happened!

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

It is my DREAM to stay at the Polynesian. One year I am going to book a trip, it will probably be a solo trip, because everyone will think I am crazy for spending that kind of money. I will splurge one year and treat myself to a weeks stay there. I know what I'll be in for, it will be so hard going back to Pop after staying there. LOL

And I've always wanted to dine at the California Grill at the Contemporary, and watch Wishes while I am eating.

....only one can hope :(

Upvote 0

happymom52003

We are so happy with the WL that I really do not want to stay anywhere else right now! But I would love to try out the Poly and the Boardwalk someday.
As far as restaurants, we still have not made it to the California Grill or Le Cellier. I would love to go to Victoria and Alberts someday with my DH just to experience it, the only problem is I HATE that type of food! All of the sample menus I've seen look horrible to me.

Upvote 0

doop

I've always wanted to stay at the Contemporary because of its design and location. I really want to eat at Le Cellier or Boma because of the reviews I've heard from other people.

Upvote 0

GoofyMom2

I am going to get some of my dreams come true in September:

DH and I are going to stay at the Poly for our anniversary trip and eat at California Grill to watch Wishes!!! :sohappy:

For a family trip, I would love to be able to stay at the Y&BC.....the kids would just have so much fun in the pool. Or, a Poly stay with the whole family for the ease of access to the monorail. (and the pool!)

We got to stay 1 night in a Savannah view room last year at AKL and the kids want to go again....:wave:

Upvote 0

Glasgow

Like many others here, I'd like to stay at the Poly but it is just hard to jusitfy the price IMO, no matter how great it is -- perhaps for an anniversay or some other special occassion :)

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

Love to stay at the Contemporary, so I guess my dream would be concierge floor there. And I've always wanted to do the Hoop-De-Doo Review. It sounds like so much fun, but when DD was small, DH didn't want to go, and now that she's close to being an adult, she doesn't want to go.

Upvote 0

eroyee

We have never stayed at any of the monorail resorts so maybe the POLY. And havent eaten at Chef Mickeys so thats next on the list.......

Upvote 0

disney21

I've always wanted to stay at Yacht Club (since i was little and saw the pool area) :) . and I've always wanted to eat at LeCellier bc I've heard it's really great!

Upvote 0

Cmdr_Crimson

Le Cellier at Epcot...I stood staring at the menu for a good 5 min debating if I should go for the burger there...(I'm sorry but I have a Jughead/Wimpy-Tude and I'm nuts for burgers). That's when I looked to the right of me and saw the line to get in...I gave up and had a Large Mcd's Fry and medium coke...Bon Appitite!

Upvote 0

danpam1024

My dream is a concierge room at the Grand Floridian with just my hubby, and dinner at V&A's. Got a few years to go before it'll be just the two of us, but he's promised V&A's this December!!!!:king: I also can't wait to take my grandbabies...MANY years from now (DS is almost 6):ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

lpet11984

Poly for sure, followed closely by AKL, then Contemporary and YBC.... Being able to stay in one of those resorts for my honeymoon someday would be my ultimate dream come true. :)

As far as restaurants go, I know the reviews aren't the greatest, but I'm looking forward to grabbing a milkshake at Sci-Fi....I've eaten all all the top restaurants I've ever wanted to try, but also giving Germany a try or V&As would be great.

Upvote 0

fizzle75

I have always wanted to stay at the Boardwalk. It just looks like fun and is so close to Epcot, DHS.

I have eaten almost everywhere I have wanted but want to try California Grill during Wishes and Narcoossees for the same reason. (I had a ressie at Narcoossee for my anniversary last year, but we changed our dates and then couldn't get in:()

:wave:

We stayed at Boardwalk back in December and loved it, it's a gorgeous resort with great atmosphere, especially during the holidays. Probably our favorite restaurant on property is California Grill, you haven't lived until you have eaten there and then watched Wishes from the observation deck.

There are still several resorts that I would love to stay at like The Poly, The Contemporary, Yacht & Beach Club and Port Orleans Riverside but my ultimate dream vacation would be spent at The Grand Floridian. I absolutely love GF and I think it is a gorgeous resort with amazing atmoshpere. Both Citricos and Grand Floridian Cafe are fantastic restaurant's, our meal at Citricos was one of the best meals I've ever eaten. The restaurant I would most love to eat at is Victoria & Alberts and we're hoping to eat there for the first time for my birthday next February.

Having said all of that, I must say that it's gonna be hard for GF to top my current favorite resorts, Animal Kingdom Lodge and Wilderness Lodge, but I'm quite certain it will give them a run for thier money. AKL will always have a massive place in my heart, we'll be there for our anniversary in a little over two weeks!:D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom