What part of WDW needs a complete overhaul first?

What part of WDW should be overhauled 1st?

• UOE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JII

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • TL

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Fantasy Land

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • WOL

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Main Street (So it's not one big gift shop and more like DL)

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Something else

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters

jeopardyfish

My vote goes for C&H's Dinorama...abysmal. I don't find either Primeval Whirl or TriceraTop Spin to be anything special; I also find the Boneyard out of place there. Perhaps it belongs closer to Dinosaur? For sure I think the carnival games, though amusingly themed, need to go. At any rate, I know they say "Do you know how much money it cost to make Dinorama look so tacky?" but my answer is that they should take some more of that money and try again (what else might they do with the dinosaur/prehistoric theme?).

njDizFan

I'm not sure if any of these ideas would be my first pick althought the new EF for FL sounds great.

I voted for Main Street because I would love to see different shops and boutique merchandise along Main Street again.

hpyhnt 1000

TL. Magic Kingdom needs something to be new and exciting again and with the refurb of SM, this is a great time to kick Stich and his Monsters friends out and start again. :) JII comes in at second. The way thats been left to disintegrate is shameful. :(

EPCOTPluto

Hmm...tough choices!
I choose WoL, for something as amazing and intrepid as before is gutted - for event space used for up to 6 months only!?! :fork::fork:
JII does need a replacement sooner or later, but I can stand it. It did brought back Figment and a revamped version of "One Little Spark". Remember, step by step is the key. :lol:

I also liked the special effects of version 2, but the line ended there. This overall version seemed a bit rushed and certainly had no imagination whatsoever. Oh, the irony! :lol:

Main Street USA is also a close second, but I do not remember the Main Street of then, with no connected shops with generic merchandise but unique and accurate themed shops (Wonderland of Wax or The Tobacconist anyone?)... :(

Mrs.Toad

I think I'll tackle what I'd like to see in MK first.

At least one table restaurant in each land. So, that would be Frontierland, Tomorrowland, and Adventureland.

Another water ride as developed as Splash Mountain (not sure where though).

An attraction in Main Street would be nice but I don't want anything that is classic removed or sacrificed...in any Land. I'd love for a replacement to the swan boats. That must have been a nice scenic ride. I never went on it but I believe it went to Adventureland and back.

Another ride in Adventureland - overlooked potential here.

If they refurb Fantasyland - I don't want them to change it too much. It does need a few more rides. I'm also saddened when I pass the former 20,000 Leagues. They really need to do something with that area, it is just laying there

I never got around to my proposed Tomorrowland Sympathy thread. It needs some attraction work - lost the Skyway, Timekeeper, Alien Encounter, Dream flight, and needs a boost. It deserves a table service restaurant.

Something needs to be done with the old Skyway stations. Not sure what, and I'm not sure I'm emotionally ready for them to be removed either.

Chevross

I went with other. I believe so much more could be done with Animal Kingdom in general. It needs a major overhaul (except for the few attractions like Dinosaur, EE, and the like). Last time I went everything was broke...I mean experiencing technical problems. It was hot (even the water was hot), and overcrowded. That's just my personal opinion though.

juscet

(walking toward SSE) the left side of Future World... there is sooo much dead space over there and U of E could use an overhaul too.:)

Goofy316

For me I would like to see them revamp FL.
I enjoy Imagination and my Daughters love Figment. He does make the ride fun.

If they were to rufurb and update a ride I would like to see The Jungle Cruise get an update. I think it is pretty cheesy, although a nice way to kill some time. I think it could use a bit of help over there and that might add some spice to Adventure Land.

Scooter

WOL...then anything Stitch...then Innoventions. If I want to see fire trucks and garbage trucks, I'll look out my window.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom