What Order Do You Visit The Parks?

cblodg

On our last few trips my father saw fit to plan our days out as we had ADRs every night so we had to plan where we'd be and end up at the right (or close to) location for the ADR.

This coming trip (Nov. 2011) we are going with a newby and will probably start off in the MK.

Our trips usually are very laid back and we'll just hop on the first bus that happens to show up, then we start to whittle it down.

Unomas

I always start out with Magic Kingdom. I eagerly anticipate that first turn around Main Streeet USA. Then I like to visit Epcot: Future World. The music there takes me back to my first few visits to WDW and I love the atmosphere.
Then it can switch between Animal Kingdom and MGM (Disney Hollywood Studios). I really prefer Animal Kingdom due to the theming - but I could do either one and be happy.

stratman50th

Always arrive on Saturday around 12:00 or 1:00. We used to hit MK first, but the last couple of years it's been Hollywood Studios. We even skipped a park once the first day in and hung at the pool. Then went to the park with EMH which I think was MK.
We plan each day which park we go to in the morning the day before. Which park we go to the second half of the day is dictated by who closes late with EMH.

foreverbelle

We really have no official order, usually we go by the Magic Hour schedule, however we always seem to end the trip with MK...other than that we just go with the flow.

WDW 3

We always end at MK but the rest is based on what time we arrive and the park hours. Last trip we arrived mid afternoon, AK had late EMH so we went there first. ^^^ posted same thing a the same time:)

habe20

When I first get to Disney, usually in the afternoon, I'll go to the MK and stay for the evening EMH. Then depending on the morning EMH the next couple days I will schedule what parks to go to and finish at the MK again

Lucille

We've only been twice in recent years (both in January.) We typically arrive in town later in the day and since Epcot is always open latest on that day...we go there first.

R W B

I've started with MK first on both my trips. Nither time has been on a Monday I think though. it just seems like MK is packed on Mondays. I get board easy so I always end up park hopping mid day. My g/f said on our upcoming trip though we are doing everything in each park so I have a feeling I wont be park hopping too much until later in the week.

Scuttle

My girlfriend and I have always gone to AK first we arrive around 12 and if the room is or isnt ready we go to AK first to knock it off quick and go to epcot for dinner and then we concentrate on Epcot, Studios and MK. It's a pretty good strategy I believe.

Silver Figment

I usually end up doing them in the order they were built, MK, EP, HS, AK. Not for that reason but i've done them in that order since i was younger so it's just kind of habit.

Korfar

MK is always a full day the first day we visit parks and the last day. We always spend the first afternoon when we arrive downtown. Usually the 2nd park day is Epcot then play it by ear after that.

cheezbat

I used to always go in order of when the parks were built. MK, Epcot, Studios, DAK. Nowdays I just go to whatever park i feel like.

CAPTAIN HOOK

No particular order - it all depends on EMH and the park hours. Having done all 4 parks during our trip, we ALWAYS visit EPCOT on our last day

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom