What Obscure Characters have you Met

Cmdr_Crimson

Rexie and Roxie at AK(bet some folks don't even know who they are!)
I do...They were the "Knockoff Dino's" For the Generic Carnival...Hense, why they looked "Cheap"
roxie-and-t-rex.jpg

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
I think "rare" is directly proportional to when you met the character in relation to when the movie came out. I mean, a lot of characters are pretty readily available around when their movie came out/when they were popular, but are now almost impossible to find. For example, I have pictures of me with the Ninja Turtles and the characters from the TV Show Dinosaurs from when they were at MGM Studios. Now, that might be considered rare, but back then, they were all over the place. Similarly, and more recently, I have pictures of me with Hiro from Big Hero 6... again, back then, easy to find, now, not so much. A true "rare" encounter to me would be getting a pic with ANY of the Emperor's New Groove characters in the past 5 years while NOT at a Halloween party.

Exactly, I met Meg and Hercules, Meeko, Esmerelda back in 2004. Common then, but now you don't really see them.

kjb101791

I can't seem to find my pictures to specify which characters, but one time at Hollywood Studios on a slow day there were DOZENS of characters, many hard to ever meet, walking around the Streets of America.

cyanaye

I met Sora, Donald & Goofy during MNSSHP 2004 in the queue area which is now the Laugh Floor. It was for the Release of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for Game Boy Advance..
sora1.jpg
sora3.jpg

wow i never knew they did KH characters in the park. i know they've done that Mickey pin but other than that KH merch is nearly nonexistent. in japan i did find a shirt in the store however

Cmdr_Crimson

wow i never knew they did KH characters in the park. i know they've done that Mickey pin but other than that KH merch is nearly nonexistent. in japan i did find a shirt in the store however

The D23 Expo Japan even had a King Mickey version which I would have been really excited to meet...
img_53ab26250bfb7e8b5d7158a20cecd54e95755.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom