What Obscure Characters have you Met

Yenfid

Original Poster
I was wondering what obscure characters others have met while at Disney?

I have meet Bernard, from the Rescures in 1977 or 78.
IMG_1332.JPG

Lil' John again 1977 or 78
IMG_1329.JPG

The White Rabbit, again 1977 or 78
IMG_1331.JPG

Roger Rabbit back in 1993 at Epcot, can't find the photo

And Nemo in 2004

IMG_1328.JPG

Last edited:

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I haven't met him yet but so badly want to meet Dumbo one day!! He has come out on very rare occasions like the grand opening of the new Fantasyland etc. (I was there but not invited to the event he was at then). My life would be complete! He is so cute. :inlove::D

chrisbarry

Launchpad McQuack was a good one. We met him in the Magic Kingdom hub after an afternoon castle stage show. Has to be 10 years ago.

Right next to him was the Sheriff of Nottingham. I'm pretty sure he's not out anymore.

I think the most rare would have to be Clarice, Chip and Dale's "girlfriend." I can't believe they even have a costume for her. She was only in one animated short. We met her in front of the big hat at MGM Studios. Also has to be about 9-10 years ago.

I think he's rare nowadays but, around the same time as these others, we met Goofy's son Max next to the Barnstormer. Haven't seen him out in years. Maybe he was more common then?

Last edited:

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I have met characters at Tokyo that are rare in WDW, but common over there such as Gideon (from Pinocchio) and the rest of the Aristocats other than Marie

brb1006

I haven't met him yet but so badly want to meet Dumbo one day!! He has come out on very rare occasions like the grand opening of the new Fantasyland etc. (I was there but not invited to the event he was at then). My life would be complete! He is so cute. :inlove::D
I seen one photo of him that was taken at a private event years ago.

brb1006

Launchpad McQuack was a good one. We met him in the Magic Kingdom hub after an afternoon castle stage show. Has to be 10 years ago.

Right next to him was the Sheriff of Nottingham. I'm pretty sure he's not out anymore.

I think the most rare would have to be Clarice, Chip and Dale's "girlfriend." I can't believe they even have a costume for her. She was only in one animated short. We met her in front of the big hat at MGM Studios. Also has to be about 9-10 years ago.

I think he's rare nowadays but, around the same time as these others, we met Goofy's son Max next to the Barnstormer. Haven't seen him out in years. Maybe he was more common then?
I think you mean Clarice was Chip and Dale's crush. I remember she was pretty popular in Japan and has appears in various merchandise. I remember the last time Clarice was spotted at WDW was during Easter of 2009 at the Polynesian Resort.

She is common in Paris and Tokyo though.

DABIGCHEEZ

We have been very fortunate to meet many really rare and rare(just because they cutback) characters over the years. Darkwing Duck, Launchpad Mcquack, I think all of Robin Hood gang, Rabbit from Pooh was a surprise, Clarice, Max, Lotso, Chicken Little and Abby, Meeko, Jiminey Cricket, Frollo, Kuzco and Kronk, Stromboli and the gang from Pinochio, Quasi, Esmeralda and Clopin, Stanley, Kermit & Miss Piggy, Maxx, Horace and Clarabelle, Clara Cluck, all 3 Cabelleros, Abu, Louis(Alligator), all Country Bears, and all Alice characters at WDW, Gov Ratcliffe,Terk , Flik and Atta, and all the Brers. I am sure there are many more , but I'd have to really look through a list or at our pics.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom