What new things are you going to do your next trip

Kate Alan

I've got two trips lined up with the express purpose of trying things I've never done before (or did so long ago I don't recall them...my family has been taking trips to Orlando and Disney since I was a baby, and often multiple times a year, so I've been roughly 35-40 times at this point).

Things I've never done before/done more than 25 years ago that I will on these trips:
- Eat at Boma, Sanaa, Morimotos (not yet opened), Liberty Tree Tavern, Columbia Harbor House, Sunshine Seasons, Akershus, Garden Grill, Il Mulino, Restaurant Marrakesh, California Grill, and Tusker House
- Ride Jungle Cruise, see the Hall of Presidents and Country Bear Jamboree (haven't done since I was a small child)
- Do the Keys to the Kingdom Tour
- Attend MVMCP
- Explore the POFQ, POR, and AKL resorts

Eventually I want to do Disney vacation planning as a side/second business, so I want to get as wide ranging an experience as possible so I can answer the questions my clients ask me.

Upvote 0

JennSmith

I have been to Disney World 4 times throughout my life, (I know...very unimpressive compared to a lot of people on here lol). We are going again in September and we will be staying on property for the first time ever. Which means it will also be a first that one of our kids wants to do the Jedi Training Academy, (I am pretty sure I am more pumped about this though - even though he is super excited!). It will also be our first time @ T-Rex, Ohana, Garden Grill, Crystal Palace, Be Our Guest, Boma, Biergarten, Sci-Fi, and Prime Time. We have the DP which is also a first - bonus that we got it for free although I planned on purchasing anyway. I plan on doing Characters in Flight for the first time, first time on Toy Story Mania and it will be my son's first time to DW ever. Oh and first time going to Blizzard Beach! My kids don't know it yet but I also have a welcome celebration set up too, which would also be a first :) CAN"T WAIT!

Upvote 0

suburbianj

We come over every two years from Scotland and usually get the quick service dining plan free with our booking so have only tried a few table service places: Akershus, crystal palace and mickeys backyard BBQ. This year however,we decided to book AKL this time so get the dining plan for free which gives us one table service meal a day so TONS of firsts for us like sci-fi dine in,tonys town square,via Napoli,Hollywood and vine,tusker house,chef mickeys,raglan road. TOO D*MN EXCITED lol! Plus going to give the mini golf a try seeing as the kids are old enough now :D to get beat by me.....in style ⛳ :p

Upvote 0

Bedknobs and Broomsticks

Four trips total so far... two as an adult with DH in 2012 and 2013. On our trip in September we are eating at Trails End, Via Napoli, BOG, Kona Cafe, The Plaza, Whispering Canyon Cafe, and Boma for the first time! We are going on the Wild Africa Trek for the first time. My friend and DMIL will be going to their first MNSSHP with my DH and I. It was also be the first time we watch Fantasmic! and the first time my friend and DMIL see Wishes and Illuminations! My friend is excited to try her first Lapu Lapu at the Poly! Plenty of firsts that we are all excited about! 44 more days! :happy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom