What new retail and dining locations would you like to see added to DTD?

Can we go yet?

Cheesecake Factory by far. :D We have a restaurant here called Dame's Chicken and Waffles, great fried chicken on top of huge waffles, would like to see something like that in DTD too.

The Empress Lilly

2udw7b9.jpg

WildcatDen

Well, WildcatDen, obviously, I mean, who does't want access to Kentucky Wildcat gear while hanging with the Mouse ;)

Would love to see what a Graeter's Ice Cream would do down there.

BransonJ

PF Changs or TX Roadhouse would both be fine with me.
Call me crazy but is Texas Roadhouse really that great? Being from west Texas and having two in my area I guess I've just become use to it. For me it seems just as a normal restaurant such as Chilis.
Don't get me wrong I love Texas Roadhouse just don't see it as a place I'd visit on my vacation.

Longhorn stake house perhaps?

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
I think i
Call me crazy but is Texas Roadhouse really that great? Being from west Texas and having two in my area I guess I've just become use to it. For me it seems just as a normal restaurant such as Chilis.
Don't get me wrong I love Texas Roadhouse just don't see it as a place I'd visit on my vacation.

Longhorn stake house perhaps?
t has a little more theme and better quality product then the restaraunts you mentioned. That however is just my perspective.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom