What music from WDW makes you feel inspired?

AllydoesDisney

I forgot about Fantasmic. Which I still haven't seen in person. Next time I'm getting a Fastpass. And Celebrate the Magic. Had serious chills when I saw it in person on our last night

Cmdr_Crimson

Another one I really like and it gets relaxing to hear is the Theater in The Wild loop from AK. Now the thing about this loop is that it only plays really close to the theater..So the only way to hear it when your there is either when and if they queue up in the area to get into the theater....OR as you make your way to the washrooms...But, all in all it's a great loop the majority of it was from a nature CD called "Natures Harmony - African Splendor" and one track from "Natures Harmony - Wolf Spirit called Down by the River" But, it was comprised as a full loop minus many sound effects that are on the original single tracks..

JoeT63

Ok, I get to hide behind my rookie-ness on this one: where do you find all these recordings?! Please share, and know that I am ashamed for having to ask.

Glasgow

-Tomorrowland Loop (new & old)
-Space Mountain Entry / Star Corridor
-Epcot Entrance Plaza
-Innoventions Plaza
-Wonders of Life Loop - "Looking Glass" by Yanni
-Spaceship Earth Score
-Anything Horizons related
-Living Seas Loop
-American Adventure Score / Golden Dreams
-Canada song
-Stave Church Voices/Singing (old)
-Circle of Life (Festival of the Lion King)
-Timekeeper Exit Score
-IllumiNations (new & old + preshow loops + holiday tag)
-Tapastry of Nations
- Fantasmic Finale
-Soarin' Load Music & Score
Wow .. i think this could be my exact list! Maybe add in some tree of life and pacific wharf bgm

JillC LI

When every I feel like listening to something epic and magical I always turn on the Soarin' track from EPCOT.
What music from WDW, movie or park attraction, do you listen to when in a certain mood?

Soarin' for me too. I love it when it comes on my Nano while I am running. Gives me a burst of energy.

Allie_Marie

Sorin and Energy Adventure Medley are amazing songs. I always listen to them on my drive to school! All EPCOT Music is relaxing and amazing!

Tobe

Magic Kingdom -
  1. Park Opening Welcome Song
  2. Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow
  3. Space Mountain queue music
  4. Grim Grinning Ghosts
  5. Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
  6. Wishes (Favorite Ring Tone ever)
  7. Boo-to-you parade music
  8. Spectromagic - miss this so much!
Epcot -
  1. Soarin (2nd Favorite Ring Tone)
  2. Imagination
  3. Canada (You're a lifetime journey)
  4. Impressions du France
  5. Golden Dreams
  6. Simple Gifts by the Voices of Liberty
  7. Iluminations - particularly We Go On portion
Animal Kingdom -
  1. Go with the Flow
  2. The Lion Sleeps Tonight
Hollywood Studios -
  1. Queue and ride music for Toy Story Midway Mania
  2. Rock n' Roller Coaster
Love them all and they all give me great memories!

Last edited:

Disney Shib

After Wishes finishes and they play the song while everyone is leaving. There is one part that goes "We give our faith and hope on a shooting starrrrrrr... WISHES" definitely gives me a second wind and inspires the hell out of me lol.

Pocahontas

I love 'All In the Golden Afternoon' from 'Alice In Wonderland'. Such a pretty song.
Also, 'A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes' from 'Cinderella' and 'Once Upon A Dream' from 'Sleeping Beauty'.

When the ride at Star Tours is over, the doors pop open, and you hear the Star Wars Finale.
I've heard the Main Titles Theme ( ) from The Rocketeer at Soarin' (I think they used to play it as you exited the ride) & I've heard it outside of the fountain near Innoventions. The song always makes me feel like I'm flying.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom