What music from WDW makes you feel inspired?

ImagineerDude

When every I feel like listening to something epic and magical I always turn on the Soarin' track from EPCOT.
What music from WDW, movie or park attraction, do you listen to when in a certain mood?
SpectroMagic for sure! Or Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow...I like the Soarin' music too. Actually I'm fine with whatever is playing on Sorceror Radio :p

NMBC1993

Oh this is a fun question, with SO many choices. The are some that are obvious such as Soarin', Spectromagic, Illuminations, etc. But some other random choices of mine including the opening speech given by Jeff Bennett during the Disney Stars in Motor Cars Parade because I am currently working on my own animated series and those inspiring words about Walt Disney really get me motivated for my own production knowing "If he can do, so can I...if I believe". Also the pre-show music for Captain EO, I like to listen to that when I play video games..yes I know, random:happy:

Last edited:

rct247

-Tomorrowland Loop (new & old)
-Space Mountain Entry / Star Corridor
-Epcot Entrance Plaza
-Innoventions Plaza
-Wonders of Life Loop - "Looking Glass" by Yanni
-Spaceship Earth Score
-Anything Horizons related
-Living Seas Loop
-American Adventure Score / Golden Dreams
-Canada song
-Stave Church Voices/Singing (old)
-Circle of Life (Festival of the Lion King)
-Timekeeper Exit Score
-IllumiNations (new & old + preshow loops + holiday tag)
-Tapastry of Nations
- Fantasmic Finale
-Soarin' Load Music & Score

horizons82

What a great/fun/cool topic. I'm a musician and amateur electronic and orchestra composer myself and the music at the WDW parks have always had a great impact on me (especially when joined with the visuals of the attractions).

But as far as music tracks go, here are ones that have stuck with me over the years (some of them very specific portions). In no particular order:

-Music during the ending/backwards part of any previous version of Spaceship Earth
-The music at the finale of World of Motion with the future-looking city
-The Horizons loading area music (and just about all of the individual 'scene' tracks from the ride)
-The old theater exit music for Universe of Energy
-Music during the first seated film of the old Universe of Energy
-Current Universe of Energy area loop
-Any of the new or old Epcot park entrance loops
-Older The Living Seas area and queue music
-Queue music loop for Big Thunder Mountain
-Queue music for Pirates
-Lobby entrance music from Dreamflight
-Mirror room music from If You Had Wings
-Star Tunnel and 3rd Tunnel music from Space Mountain
-Older Tomorrowland area music loops

It was fun coming up with this list (and I'm sure there are others I'm not thinking about).

In a way it was difficult because I regularly enjoy listening to audio ridethroughs to re-live and experience the atmosphere of the attractions when I haven't been to the park lately. It was tough to kind of separate which specific music really moves me from the overall enjoyment I get from listening to ridethroughs of attractions in general.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom