What music from WDW makes you feel inspired?

copcarguyp71

For example...

DW came out of the bathroom last night to me with this EPCOT entrance music on my iPhone speaker and watching The Hangover II on mute with subtitles turned on. When asked what the music was I told her, then she realized what I was watching with subtitles...she just smiled and shook her head and realized it was a pure "guy moment".

Tribritt

When every I feel like listening to something epic and magical I always turn on the Soarin' track from EPCOT.
What music from WDW, movie or park attraction, do you listen to when in a certain moo
When every I feel like listening to something epic and magical I always turn on the Soarin' track from EPCOT.
What music from WDW, movie or park attraction, do you listen to when in a certain mood?
I love Soarin'! I could listen to it over and over. It is a beautiful score but it also brings up wonderful memories!

HouCuseChickie

If I need a solid "pick me up"- it's the Welcome Medley. It also helps that I used it in the surprise reveal for our 2011 trip - just as we're approaching the Main Gate :D Now, if I want to get choked up...Wishes.

LostPrincessKarleigh

Original Poster
If I need a solid "pick me up"- it's the Welcome Medley. It also helps that I used it in the surprise reveal for our 2011 trip - just as we're approaching the Main Gate :D Now, if I want to get choked up...Wishes.
Oh I love wishes. :) I bought the album from iTunes and even set the finale as my ringtone.
I just finished compiling an album of the MK entrance music today. I've been listening to it at work lately and wanted a version for my iPhone. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom