Yenfid

Original Poster
I forgot to list choices. They are ;

1.) Jungle Book
2.) Emperor's New Grove
3.) Hercules
4.) The Black Cauldron

sniggle74

Each movie that you have chosen could have some great possiblities. For Jungle Book, you could have the infamous idea of a "soarin'" type roller coaster (suspended/dangle) and go through the Jungle. See it from a birds eye view.

Emperor's New Groove - Again, I hate to keep thinking coaster, but the first thing that came to mind when I saw the choice was the ride that Izma goes through to get to her lab. That or make it a water ride (since that's what Kuzko wanted - a swimming pool).

Black Cauldron - I'm invisioning a great dark ride. Going through the Horned King's castle. Lots of green....smoke...and of couse, Gurgi. But, alas, I fear they would never do anything really related to the Black Cauldron. It is still considered by most the "black sheep" of the Animated Classics (Although, I think we are about ready to hit another dark period AFTER Home on the Range - coming to a theatre near you April 2).

Hercules - Not sure what could be done here....boat ride/dark ride possibly going through the river Styx.

So, if Iwere have to choose between the 4...I'd go with Jungle Book or Black Cauldron. However, it were REALLY up to me....we would see a bit more Robin Hood:king:

attisb

I have to choose the Jungle Book but if I could add a choice it would be an Aladdin ride, I there is already one, but this one would be a sort of Indiana Jones Adventure type vehicle that of course looks like a carpet. As for the ride think of the scene where Aladdin must escape the cave with lava a sorts. Now this would be cool.

BigNorm

I think the Jungle Book would be cool, but the one I'd most like to see is a Treasure Planet attraction. I really like that movie and think it's really underrated. I'm not really sure what they could do with it though. Simulator?

no2apprentice

Originally posted by DMC-12
Lizzie McGuire :lol: :lookaroun
So you're saying you want to rid...uh, wait, never mind.:zipit:

I, also, would like to see a major E-ride done to Aladdin. Full sensory input, like Spider-Man (only better technology and more reliable). That could have some real possibilities.

MadameCheshire

It would be cool to have Robin Hood made into a ride.

As well as Fantasia or Bambi. They may not be thrilling or anything, but if anything they might make one amazing tribute.

Oooh.. or make a collage of all movies prior to 1960 on a ride..

sniggle74

It would be cool to have Robin Hood made into a ride.

As well as Fantasia or Bambi. They may not be thrilling or anything, but if anything they might make one amazing tribute.

NOW THAT"S WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR. Although, I do remember reading somewhere that there was to be a Bambi attraction (Dark Ride) at one time. I believe it was to be in DL. But, as you know, some of the best ideas get shelved.

Still rooting for the Robin :sohappy:

60 Days and counting to WDW

Shaman

Out of the original choices....I'd like a Hercules ride...

But I'd really like to see a ride for Aladdin, Atlantis and Treasure Planet....

Is it too much to ask? :lookaroun

sniggle74

Originally posted by objr
Out of the original choices....I'd like a Hercules ride...

But I'd really like to see a ride for Aladdin, Atlantis and Treasure Planet....

Is it too much to ask? :lookaroun

Not at all.....I think an E-ticket for Aladdin would be great....what do we get instead: The Flying Carpets of Dumbo.

I agree....Treasure Planet and Atlantis would be great. They already have Journy to the Center of the Earth at Disneyland Tokyo Sea.....so, there's a prototype out there. Atlantis would be great as well. I'll say it once more....Some of the best laid plans NEVER get to see daylight :mad:

TTA-ATW

I would like to see a ride of Herbie the Love Bug... So many posiblities. Could be a great dark ride if they use the trackless system like on winnie the pooh in Tokyo.

P.S. How bout Wind in the Willows?
(long live the king of dark rides Mr. Toad):sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

DavyPR

I always thought a ride on a magic carpet from Aladdin in the area of morocco would be fun. Like when there flying at night and you see the birds flying next to you, while hearing A Whole New World, the end of the ride you would fly over top morocco looking down at epcot.

As much as I would like to see a rbin hood ride, it won't happen. Yhey actually tried to and they realized that the only thing the movie has going for it is the characters and no great location, not that they couldn't improvise. My other choices are as follows

1) Tron 2.0 Lightcycles
2) Jungle Book(extensive use of monkey temple)
3) Alladin
4) Great Mouse Detective
5) Little Mermaid
6) Fantasia
7) Return to Oz

all I can think of

Kwit35

HARRY POTTER hehe... just kidding

Jungle Book would be a great ride. Could be a cool SP type ride set in AK.

Robin Hood would definately be a fun ride to conceptualize.

I think my daughter would go gaga over a Sleeping Beauty ride.

DisneyFreak721

I would still like to see the rumored plans of the Leviathan Attack from Atlantis come to life at either of the submarine lagoons, although it would fit better at DL's Tomorrowland. But still, that would have been great. It would have been DL's answer to Alien Encounter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom