What merch would you buy if it existed?

crazgurl

And one of those mugs where the images appear or disappear when you pour hot liquid in it. Can't you just imagine how cool a Haunted Mansion mug with disappearing ghosts would be?

I purchased a mug like this as a gift for a friend at urban outfitters last year - it was alice in wonderland where the Cheshire cat dissapears leaving only his smile behind... very very cool!

Mickey_777

I'd buy signs (smaller versions to decorate my basement) that replicate attraction signs from the Queue. Actually any smaller replica WDW sign. Even the ones that say Monorail, buses or Ferry from TTC. There's so many they could make.

Also larger (maybe 1:24 scale) collector toys/replicas of attraction cars/boats. I know they have these in the size of hotweels right now. I'd love to have my own splash mountian log or a more detailed space mountain train car to display. Oh and make these affordable ;)

Malvito

I mentioned this one in another thread, but don't remember which one, but I would love to be able to purchase a Mickey Mouse T-shirt done in batik. Or tie-dye, but I'd really love the batik.

Of course, if something like that is already available in Adventureland or DAK, way cool, I can get one (well, 2 ... my DW would want one, also) next year.

Txrayado

I would LLOOVVEE n-scale disney... ya know since Walt loved trains and all... n-scale trains is the way to go.

that and vintage atraction posters!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Watches. Seems like they've had the same selection for the last 5 years. I either already own what I've liked or it's too expensive for me.

This! They used to have so many excellent and varied designs in watches. We have quite a few, and used to reliably find one irresistible new one each trip! I have a couple of Tigger watches, a Donald Duck watch, a couple of non-the-usual Mickey watches, DH has a fantastic Animal Kingdom watch that we nabbed on sale, and all of these were in the $55 and under range.

Now it's all just Mickey heads and Tinkerbell, it seems. And when they do come out with an interesting design (for instance, there was an Epcot-specific watch that was really nice) they are priced at $175 or more, and we're just not going to spend that.

I also like the idea of the ride-specific mugs.

El Topo

My Cologne- If they exsisted, I would love to have bendable wrestling firgures of all the disney mascots and possibly a little wrestling ring.

My children love wrestling especially the early 90's when the Rock and Stone Cold were still wrestling.

Carlos

HouCuseChickie

Osborne Lights starter kits with full instruction manual on how to do this to your house. So basically full lit sections/light and set up kits with detailed instruction manuals on outlets/generators and how to manage your power supplies...as well as mounting and burn out solutions. Sure, you'd probably have to ship it home, but I'd just love some park authentic lights!

MAF

I've posted this before, but I'd like to see Kingdom Hearts or Epic Mickey T-shirts or hoodies.

Mickey_777

You know those life size posters of athletes by Fat Head? What if Disney sold huge "views" of your favorite land/park (ie Main Street) that you could put up and cover an entire wall? Too bad you could magically walk into your wall though...

blm07

Cheaper plastic figures of animatronics (Figment comes to mind, but I don't want to pay like $130 for the big statue).
Nicer models of ride vehicles
Music CDs of area music, attraction audio, parades, etc
Horizons themed shirt
Higher quality attraction poster prints for a reasonable price (if Walmart can make nice quality movie posters for less than $10, so can Disney!)
Shirts with material that "breathe," it seems like most shirts from the parks don't really breathe, they make you feel like an oven in hot weather!

figment1988

i would probably enjoy seeing some Disney/Sega crossover pins. One good example would be a 25th anniversary OutRun pin where Mickey and Minnie (or Duffy and Shellie May, alternatively) are in the Testarossa from the side art of the upright cabinet.

NewfieFan

Original Poster
Wow, you all have a lot of great ideas. Some of my favorites...

I want a Splash Mountain hoodie.

And one of those mugs where the images appear or disappear when you pour hot liquid in it. Can't you just imagine how cool a Haunted Mansion mug with disappearing ghosts would be?

And I want a Finding Nemo the Musical on DVD.

oh...and a retro style "Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow " T shirt from COP

All of this ^ The mugs sound really cool and I can see them working for the HM. Love Finding Nemo and we're huge fans of COP!

A model size version of The Dreamcatcher ship with highly detailed Dreamfinder & Figment action figures.

China, Japan, & France could sell merchandise that is sold from the Parks from Overseas.

Merch from the other parks is a pretty cool idea. Even if they had a small display of the most popular merch from that park and it would be a way to advertise the overseas parks as well.

WEDWay Peoplemover T-shirt

Yes!

Watches. Seems like they've had the same selection for the last 5 years. I either already own what I've liked or it's too expensive for me.

Some type of figurine of the resorts thats not made of cheap plastic. Would love to have a miniature Poly and Contemporary.

A Spaceship Earth figurine/desktop display that lights up. Maybe have a "B" mode that has it say "goodbye" in different languages just like the end of Illuminations.

People Mover die cast vehichle.

Haunted Mansion collectible type stuff. Sorry I cant be more specific but has anyone else seen some of the stuff they put out back in 2002 in limited editions of 500 ? Everytime something gets listed on Ebay my creditcard cringes.

The SSE figurine you described sounds awesome. I would totally geek out over that! And I would love to add a People Mover to my son's car collection!

I'd buy signs (smaller versions to decorate my basement) that replicate attraction signs from the Queue. Actually any smaller replica WDW sign. Even the ones that say Monorail, buses or Ferry from TTC. There's so many they could make.

Also larger (maybe 1:24 scale) collector toys/replicas of attraction cars/boats. I know they have these in the size of hotweels right now. I'd love to have my own splash mountian log or a more detailed space mountain train car to display. Oh and make these affordable ;)

The sign replicas are a great idea. I know I would put up a few in my house.

I'm really surprised they don't have any Kim Possible merch. When they first came out with the KP Worldcase Adventure I went looking for something for my son! A pin, a tee, a little certificate, something!?! You would think they would have something!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom