What makes you sad at Disney World

disneypearl

The last day of vacation is sad for me. The whole last day has a different feel to it. It is like saying a good bye all day long. Last day is always at MK and I too have to keep looking back at the castle when I leave. Packing late into the last night or early morning ,depending on park closing, is rough too. Then to have to walk your bags past people who are in line to check in can feel like salt on an open wound. It does remind me that I'll be back too but always wish I could stay longer.

The last day of vacation is sad for me. The whole last day has a different feel to it. It is like saying a good bye all day long. Last day is always at MK and I too have to keep looking back at the castle when I leave. Packing late into the last night or early morning ,depending on park closing, is rough too. Then to have to walk your bags past people who are in line to check in can feel like salt on an open wound. It does remind me that I'll be back too but always wish I could stay longer.
i never notice the people leaving when i arrive, but i sure notice the people that are just arriving when i leave.

Todd L

i never notice the people leaving when i arrive, but i sure notice the people that are just arriving when i leave.
Ive gotten to the point where Im always looking at the Families leaving the resort when I arrive.
I know how fast the time goes by and what it feels like to watch people arrive as youre on your way Home!! BOOOOOOOOOO!!! I wanna stay longer!!

Tom

Beta Return
Having just returned from the world last Wednesday I can say that on a seven night vacation what makes me sad is day #4...I realize sometime during that day that I am on the downhill side of the vacation and it makes me sad. We leave four dogs behind when we go and thankfully by the last day we miss them so much that it makes it easier leaving the Kingdom for home.

I do this too. I always know when vacation "hump day" (no comments) is, and know that we're closer to the end of the trip than the start. :(

I am sensing that I tend to fixate on the negative things instead of enjoying what I have, when I have it. I want the magic ability to NOT think about the future (including the end of the trip, what's waiting for me at work when I get home, the long delay before I get to go back) while I'm on a Disney vacation. Unfortunately, my dysfunctional brain can't handle that.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
seeing people waiting in line for Stich's Great Escape

looking at Mission:Space and remembering Horizons used to be there

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom